Windows 10: Touch Keyboard problems since beginning of August 2019 Windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support Touch Keyboard problems since beginning of August 2019 Windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello... Before this present (still ongoing) Windows 10 upgrade, my “touch keyboard” that I use in lieu of the keyboard that attaches to my tablet, was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Charlotte_Massey-Crouch, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Touch Keyboard problems since beginning of August 2019 Windows 10 upgrade

Hello... Before this present (still ongoing) Windows 10 upgrade, my “touch keyboard” that I use in lieu of the keyboard that attaches to my tablet, was all black with white details, as normal keyboards usually are. Since the start of the upgrade, I was able to find only the “onscreen keyboard,” but not my “touch keyboard.” With much searching, I was able to find the switch or button to turn my “touch keyboard” back on. Unfortunately, it is now white with light gray details and extremely difficult to see because of the loss of some of my eyesight. It is painful to my eyes to look at it.

Is there any way for me to switch the “touch keyboard” back to black and white, or even any color other than white keys with light gray detailing? Thanks very much for your kindness and help. It is greatly appreciated. Many blessings to you and yours.

:)

Charlotte_Massey-Crouch, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Touch Keyboard problems since beginning of August 2019 Windows 10 upgrade

Problem in windows 10 Touch Keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you can get the touch keyboard icon:

• Right Click on the task bar on empty place and
    • Select the option which says Show touch keyboard button

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Touch Keyboard problems since beginning of August 2019 Windows 10 upgrade

1. Touch Keyboard problems since beginning of August 2019 Windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Touch Keyboard problems

2. BSOD Problems since the 16th of August

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Problems since the 16th of August: I have been using windows 7 and Windows 10 with great stability, but since yesterday it keeps crashing on me... Any help would be welcome [ATTACH] I updates my Nvidia driver a few days ago, but that was before the 16th. I removed the driver yesterday evening thinking this...
  3. 2-5 BSOD's a day since August 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2-5 BSOD's a day since August 2019: Hi guys back in August 2019 I did a major upgrade from a old system windows 7 home with Intel 2500K to an Ryzen 5 AMD 3600 along with a new motherboard ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 and DDR4 ram with windows 10 64bit. attached the V2 Log collector asked for as part of making...
  4. windows updates not installed since august 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows updates not installed since august 2019: Hi Not one update for Windows 10 has now installed since August 2019 other than August 30, 2019 — KB4511555 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 for Windows 10, version 1903 I initially presumed this would be a known error and would eventually be resolved by a...
  5. What size was the August 2019 Windows 10 Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What size was the August 2019 Windows 10 Upgrade?: What size was the August 2019 Windows 10 Upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-size-was-the-august-2019-windows-10-upgrade/2a6a85e2-650b-4d9d-ae1c-3cfa1ce8fd9a
  6. Windows 10 update August 2019

Windows 10 update August 2019: The update for Windows 10 August 2019 has been running for 3 hrs. Why is it taking so long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-august-2019/58bea869-9c6d-4db7-9b1c-fdb3975f7aad
  7. WIndows 10 August 2019 Update

WIndows 10 August 2019 Update: Since the August 2019 update came through my office computer has slowed to the point of absolute frustration, every task takes upwards of 15 seconds to register once the mouse is clicked. More significantly in Office 365. Simple tasks like a spelling correction in Word takes...
  8. August 2019 update seems to have changed touch keyboard settings

August 2019 update seems to have changed touch keyboard settings: I just updated Windows 10 on my Surface tablet. I primarily use the tablet to input numbers into order guides using Excel, using the touch keyboard in numeric layout. Prior to the update, I had no problems doing this. Now, every time I switch focus on a different cell in...
  9. Keyboard delay problem at the beginning of an application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard delay problem at the beginning of an application: At Surface Pro, I am experiencing a keyboard delay problem at the beginning of an application entry or after a slight stop. When I start typing, in the application started, it takes several seconds to write, and only after the messages "automatic screen rotation" appear in...
  10. VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August

VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August: Since the 1803 update I am unable to connect remotely to work with VPN or Sonic Wall Extender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/vpn-problems-since-windows-10-home-update-in/0dea7abc-db2f-48e1-b728-c4b578c37f7a