Windows 10: touch keyboard

Discus and support touch keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my touch keyboard wont allow me to speak to text tells me that my microphone isn't connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JessicaThomas7, Jul 29, 2020.

1. touch keyboard

my touch keyboard wont allow me to speak to text tells me that my microphone isn't connected

:)

JessicaThomas7, Jul 29, 2020

2. Touch keyboard pops up at login

If the above steps didn't work, we suggest that you disable the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Services, and then press Enter.
    • On the right pane, look for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Double-click on it.
    • Locate the Startup Type drop down, and change it to Disabled.
    • Click on Apply button to save changes.
    • Click on OK button to close the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
      window.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Mon.k11 Win User
    Touch keyboard pops up at login

Thanks for the help, this method worked.

Mon.k11, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Ruz San Win User

touch keyboard

Add the Touch Keyboard Icon to the Action Center

Hi Doug,

Adding the touch keyboard on the items in Action Center is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can change the settings to automatically show the touch keyboard when you use the device in tablet mode. If you'd like to do this, you can
    follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Open Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • Go to Typing.
    • Under Touch keyboard settings, switch on Automatically show the touch keyboard in windowed apps when there’s no keyboard attached to your device.

If you want to provide a feedback or suggestion to Microsoft to have the touch keyboard available in Action Center, you can post it
    here.

Let us know if the suggestion above works for you.

Keep us posted.

Ruz San, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

touch keyboard

1. touch keyboard - Similar Threads - touch keyboard

2. Touch keyboard and handwriting panel does not appear even though it's running tablet issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch keyboard and handwriting panel does not appear even though it's running tablet issue: I have a Windows 10 tablet, where the Touch keyboard and handwriting panel service does not show up, even though it is running. The only way to fix this issue is to restart the device. However after a couple of restarts it randomly stops appearing. Things I already tried...
  3. Touch keyboard and handwriting panel does not appear even though it's running tablet issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch keyboard and handwriting panel does not appear even though it's running tablet issue: I have a Windows 10 tablet, where the Touch keyboard and handwriting panel service does not show up, even though it is running. The only way to fix this issue is to restart the device. However after a couple of restarts it randomly stops appearing. Things I already tried...
  4. Touch Keyboard dilemma

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard dilemma: HiI often use the Touch Keyboard on Windows 10 for typing in accents for foreign words and for currency symbols. My problem is this: When I am trying to input the pound sign £ for British currency, I click on &123 and the $ sign, but the pound sign isn't one of the...
  5. Touch Keyboard dilemma

Touch Keyboard dilemma: HiI often use the Touch Keyboard on Windows 10 for typing in accents for foreign words and for currency symbols. My problem is this: When I am trying to input the pound sign £ for British currency, I click on &123 and the $ sign, but the pound sign isn't one of the...
  6. Touch Keyboard dilemma

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?: I don't have the "Handwriting" option on my touch keyboard. To fix this I checked the service panel and realized The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing.What is The solution? My device is Surface pro 7 and the operating system is windows 11 Updated...
  8. The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?

The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?: I don't have the "Handwriting" option on my touch keyboard. To fix this I checked the service panel and realized The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing.What is The solution? My device is Surface pro 7 and the operating system is windows 11 Updated...
  9. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it: I love my tablet but the touch screen or the wireless keyboard will not work. Did reset and all I did was mess up. If I could find a disk image it would really appreciate it....
  10. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it: I love my tablet but the touch screen or the wireless keyboard will not work. Did reset and all I did was mess up. If I could find a disk image it would really appreciate it....