Windows 10: Touch Optimized Office Apps for Windows 10

Discus and support Touch Optimized Office Apps for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We will deliver touch-optimized Office apps for Windows with Windows 10. Additional details will be shared at a later date but here’s a sneak peek:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by paulsalter, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Touch Optimized Office Apps for Windows 10

We will deliver touch-optimized Office apps for Windows with Windows 10. Additional details will be shared at a later date but here’s a sneak peek:

Bringing Office to everyone - Office Blogs

Scroll down near bottom for the Windows info, but not much more than first paragraph here
    There is an example screenshot of Powerpoint for Windows 10, but it looks like current version

:)

paulsalter, Nov 5, 2014

2. Does Windows 10 update come with in package Microsoft Office?

No, it does not include Microsoft Office, but you will be able to download free Microsoft Office apps for Windows 10 that are optimized for Touch and Tablet devices.

Which versions of Microsoft Office work on Windows 10?

The following versions of Microsoft Office with the latest Service Packs have been confirmed to be compatible with Windows 10:

Older versions of Office such as Office 2003 and Office XP are not certified compatible with Windows 10 but might work using compatibility mode.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 5, 2014
  3. Windows 10 - Additional Benefits ???

No, Office 2016 will not be free, its current under development and is currently available as a preview. Microsoft make a special touch optimized version of Microsoft Office for Tablets running Windows 10. This will be a limited functionality version gear
    towards basic editing in Tablet mode. It lacks many of the capabilities of desktop Office.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 5, 2014
Thema:

Touch Optimized Office Apps for Windows 10

1. Touch Optimized Office Apps for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Touch Optimized Office

2. How to optimize a Touchscreen on Windows 11 to make touch-and-hold work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to optimize a Touchscreen on Windows 11 to make touch-and-hold work?: I bought a wireless touchscreen and connected it to my Windows 11 computer. Its display is fine and the screen pen works quite fine as well. However, when I use my fingers to touch on the screen, it works badly. I wish to drag something or long press to open the right-click...
  3. How to optimize a Touchscreen on Windows 11 to make touch-and-hold work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to optimize a Touchscreen on Windows 11 to make touch-and-hold work?: I bought a wireless touchscreen and connected it to my Windows 11 computer. Its display is fine and the screen pen works quite fine as well. However, when I use my fingers to touch on the screen, it works badly. I wish to drag something or long press to open the right-click...
  4. Touch-optimized reddit apps with multi-column card interface?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touch-optimized reddit apps with multi-column card interface?: Hey folks! I've been trying to find a tablet-friendly reddit app that shows posts as cards, and allows a customizable number of columns to take advantage of the available screen real estate. Does anyone have good recommendations? I've tried to find something like Sync on...
  5. Windows 10 starts Office App/office apps constantly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 starts Office App/office apps constantly: I updated w10 to 1903. After the update, every time I press alt+ctrl+shift+win, It opens the Office App, and when I press with some keys, it opens one of the office apps. I use AHK, and I want to remap those keys, and I want to control my apps to open at MY will. I've tried...
  6. Introducing the Office app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Office app for Windows 10: Last year, we updated Office.com with a new experience focused on two simple things: helping users get the most out of Office and getting them back into their work quickly. The streamlined site has clearly resonated with customers, and now more than 40 percent of Office 365...
  7. Office App under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office App under Windows 10: I think remember seeing somewhere that a new Microsoft Office App was to be included as part of Build 9926. I have installed that build but can't find that app. Am I mistaken in my memory (not surprising at my age.) If it is included where do I find it? Thank you. 3757
  8. Windows 10 optimization

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 optimization: Hi, I'm not having any notable issues, but I have a question for a little bit more experienced users. I've recently upgraded ram from 2 GB to 16 GB and installed a ssd which is awesome, but I don't have the best CPU in the world. So, I was wondering is there anyway I can...
  9. Optimizing your XAML app for performance (10 by 10)

in Windows 10 News
    Optimizing your XAML app for performance (10 by 10): Over the past few weeks, we’ve highlighted a number of compelling new platform capabilities in our Windows 10 by 10 development series that you can implement in your Windows 10 apps to provide a better experience to your users. One of the important things to always take into...
  10. Download: Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office touch apps for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Download: Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office touch apps for Windows 10: Microsoft has today announced that a preview of its new Office touch apps for Windows 10 are available in the Windows Store. The apps, which can be downloaded right now, are only available on PCs running the Windows 10 Technical Preview; Microsoft said that they will be...