Windows 10: touch pad cursor disappeared the touch pad doesn't respond to touch!.

Discus and support touch pad cursor disappeared the touch pad doesn't respond to touch!. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The touchpad on my Yoga seems to have stopped communicating.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lesson49, May 4, 2021.

1. lesson49 Win User

touch pad cursor disappeared the touch pad doesn't respond to touch!.

The touchpad on my Yoga seems to have stopped communicating.

:)

lesson49, May 4, 2021
  2. Bobb Win User

touch pad not working properly

I use my touch pad to move the cursor. When I stop typing for a few seconds and then return to type the cursor has moved and my fingures had not touched the pad. Without realizing it I'm now typing in the middle of a previously typed sentence. Help

Bobb, May 4, 2021
  3. Touch Pad Not Working

I have a Toshiba Satellite S55t I have just installed Windows 10 and the touch pad has stopped working. It works on computer start up but then the cursor disappears once the lap top is up and running. Is there a glitch with Windows 10 and the touch
    pad?

JohnRedlich, May 4, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

Mouse pad sometimes is multi touch???

My wife also has a Toshiba Notebook and gets frustrated by the Touch pad [not to be confused with a mouse pad] when typing so she keeps it turned off and uses a wireless mouse. Some Touch pads have a "gesture" feature using 2 fingers, especially those with the Touch Screen, similar to SmartPhones and Tablets.

Berton, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. touch pad cursor disappeared the touch pad doesn't respond to touch!. - Similar Threads - touch pad cursor

2. Touch pad not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad not responding: Hi, my cat walked across my keyboard and now only the mouse in the keyboard will respond, but not the touch pad. I have a Dell Latitude E6429 with windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-not-responding/68aa0d84-91e1-44eb-b0d1-70513105630b
  3. Touch pad not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch pad not responding: Hi, my cat walked across my keyboard and now only the mouse in the keyboard will respond, but not the touch pad. I have a Dell Latitude E6429 with windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-not-responding/68aa0d84-91e1-44eb-b0d1-70513105630b
  4. Touch pad not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Touch Pad is not responding

Touch Pad is not responding: Hi... It's Sakib. My Laptop's name is Asus TUF FX505GE BQ487T . Windows 10. core i7. For the last few months, I am facing a problem about my laptop's touchpad. Suddenly touchpad has stopped working. I tried my best to solve my touchpad's problem but I couldn't get the...
  6. touch pad

touch pad: .Hello, I have an Dell Inspiron 5558 and I was trying to find a setting that would disable the touch pad when I had a USB mouse plugged in, I know I can disable it in Device manager but when the computer restarts it is enabled again even though the Device Manager says it is...
  7. touch pad disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch pad disappeared: so after updating the software of my toshiba pc the touchpad is not working and its not showing in the device manger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-disappeared/243a2714-356a-4444-b656-d155ef2f6b17
  8. Touch Pad

Touch Pad: I just purchased my HP Envy 17 yesterday! I love it!. I am having a problem with my touch pad not working correctly. It will disable at random times. I can still move the cursor but essentially it will not let me "tap" or "click"...
  9. touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch pad: I have an hp windows 10 laptop. I exclusively use the mouse or the touch capability. I want to turn the touch pad off as it gets in the way as i'm typing. how do I do this...
  10. touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch pad: I bought a acer aspire 3, when I was trying to configure the touch pad settings and turned off touchpad. Am unable to turn on the touch pad even after restarting. can anyone help me with this issue ??...