Windows 10: Touch pad doesn't work anymore

Discus and support Touch pad doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my touchpad. I can't move it anymore but the left and the right buton are working. Also when i'm on the lock screen, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Konaté Bakary, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Touch pad doesn't work anymore

Hello,

I have a problem with my touchpad. I can't move it anymore but the left and the right buton are working.

Also when i'm on the lock screen, i can move it perfectly but when i enter my password to log in my computer, it doesn't move anymore. I don't know if its because of the 2004 updates .

Thank you in advance.

:)

Konaté Bakary, Aug 12, 2020

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Touch pad doesn't work anymore [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Aug 12, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Aug 12, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Touch pad doesn't work anymore

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Touch pad doesn't work anymore [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Touch pad doesn't work anymore

1. Touch pad doesn't work anymore - Similar Threads - Touch pad doesn't

2. Right touch pad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right touch pad doesn't work: my right click on my touch pad stopped working. It only works when I reset the laptop. After that, it doesn't work. I have tried so many solutions on the internet; I have restored the system, updated drivers and all but it still didn't work. Instead, it shifts to the left....
  3. Right touch pad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right touch pad doesn't work: my right click on my touch pad stopped working. It only works when I reset the laptop. After that, it doesn't work. I have tried so many solutions on the internet; I have restored the system, updated drivers and all but it still didn't work. Instead, it shifts to the left....
  4. touch pad no working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch pad no working: touch pad no working. touch pad don't work after update. there no drivers that seems lost touch pad after update. drivers don't help... asus k751L https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-no-working/6acbfeea-2fe6-411b-ba39-30d9d673454b
  5. touch pad not working

touch pad not working: I have An Acer laptop and the touch pad suddenly stopped responding. I periodically get an icon showing the touch pad not working. How can I resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-not-working/f3e2f442-0d96-444d-9134-49c71f6c5d92
  6. touch pad cursor disappeared the touch pad doesn't respond to touch!.

touch pad cursor disappeared the touch pad doesn't respond to touch!.: The touchpad on my Yoga seems to have stopped communicating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-cursor-disappeared-the-touch-pad-doesnt/75e2dd0c-686c-4352-b3cd-8946151bfe38
  7. Mouse touch pad not working anymore

Mouse touch pad not working anymore: windows 10 I have put this in n here, but do not get help on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...=1610203347163 May get help on this forum I cannot seem to get my touch mouse pad to bee seen by windows 10, it did work, but now you cannot even see it in settings,...
  8. touch pad not working

touch pad not working: Hello, i have recently updated my dell laptop which is, running on 32 bit operating system, windows 7 professional OS to windows 10 pro. but after the update my touch pad stopped working. i have tried many drivers but nothing was compatible . isn't there a compatible driver...
  9. touch pad not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch pad not working: The touch pad on my Toshiba Satellite laptop stopped working after I accidently pushed some keys. The control panel says it is functioning normally so I don't know where to look next....
  10. touch pad not working

touch pad not working: I've recently updated to the newest windows update for widows 10 and my touch pad had gotten finicky after the update before the latest but now it does not work at all I've surfed the web on the issue and tried reinstalling the driver but it still does not work I need help...