Windows 10: touch pad -- hp Pavilion

Discus and support touch pad -- hp Pavilion in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Microsoft 10 HP Pavilion. Recently, when I am trying to navigate a document or forum posting for instance, every time that I try to click to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianBreivik, Jan 22, 2019.

1. touch pad -- hp Pavilion

I have Microsoft 10 HP Pavilion.

Recently, when I am trying to navigate a document or forum posting for instance, every time that I try to click to position the cursor, or anything else for that matter, a drop down menu appears. It's extremely annoying and makes the most basic responses very time consuming.

Any advise.

Having said that it isn't happening while completing this message. Oops! now it is. When I tried to hit the scroll bar and come back to this text message, it started again.

B

:)

BrianBreivik, Jan 22, 2019

2. Worn down touch pad on HP laptop?

Hello. When I move around the touch pad on Hp Pavilion 64 bit notebook. I constantly loose the screen I am working and other open pages pop up over and over again. I can get my screen back up but the same issue keeps happening on different apps. Sensitivity
    is on low. The touch pad has a worn area in the center which is where I always seem to cross. I am wondering if that worn area is what is causing the pages to jump. The touch pad is not a separate piece but part of the cover around the keys and has a texture
    to it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

JoannieLane, Jan 22, 2019
  3. touch pad not working

I am using hp pavilion ab521tx .after windows update has appeared my touch pad and mouse are not working

AMAL MICHAELSAJI, Jan 22, 2019
  4. touch pad -- hp Pavilion

Touch pad / win 10

Just upgraded to 10, from 7, touch pad will not scroll now - HP Pavilion dv7 64 bit laptop. Have to use arrows, or scroll bar.

treebhouse, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

touch pad -- hp Pavilion

1. touch pad -- hp Pavilion - Similar Threads - touch pad Pavilion

2. HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working: Hey, I had to reset my notebook PC. After the reset, the touch screen has stopped working. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360-touch-screen-not-working/0a2f0785-66d2-48a1-ada9-a66c824572b0
  3. HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working: Hey, I had to reset my notebook PC. After the reset, the touch screen has stopped working. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360-touch-screen-not-working/0a2f0785-66d2-48a1-ada9-a66c824572b0
  4. HP Pavilion touch screen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion touch screen issues: Hey guys. I own a HP Pavilion 11 x360. A few days ago, I noticed that its touch screen isn't not responding. Please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-touch-screen-issues/aa845b09-a410-4421-bebc-3f29d0a8d634
  5. HP Pavilion touch screen issues

HP Pavilion touch screen issues: Hey guys. I own a HP Pavilion 11 x360. A few days ago, I noticed that its touch screen isn't not responding. Please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-touch-screen-issues/aa845b09-a410-4421-bebc-3f29d0a8d634
  6. HP Pavilion x360 touch problem

HP Pavilion x360 touch problem: I had got an update in Windows. After updating my laptop touchscreen is not working. It is showing exclamation mark at ELAN EzTOuch filter. Tried many things to get touch screen work but ni use....
  7. HP Pavilion x360 touch problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion x360 touch problem: I had got an update in Windows. After updating my laptop touchscreen is not working. It is showing exclamation mark at ELAN EzTOuch filter. Tried many things to get touch screen work but ni use....
  8. Touch pad problem on HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad problem on HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx: I have an HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx it has been working fine for years, but now the mouse is acting up zooming randomly, disappearing completely, freezing I've searched for solutions and some have worked temporarily I've disabled the touch pad zooming shortcut many times...
  9. key pad way to sensitive to touch on my HP Pavilion Notebook .

in Windows 10 Customization
    key pad way to sensitive to touch on my HP Pavilion Notebook .: The key pad will go crazy a lot of times, it always zooms high, or low, and it will even kick me out of the site im on, its just way to sensitive to the touch ?...
  10. HP Laptop Touch Pad problem

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Touch Pad problem: I updated to 10 and fount that the slider bars on the touch pad don't work. The system doesn't have a mouse which it knows and shows a touch pad there and working but the sliders do not work. That am I doing wrong? 19567