Windows 10: Touch Pad isn't working

Discus and support Touch Pad isn't working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Current version is : 1903(OS build 18362.449) Suddenly my touch pad isn't working I tried to fix it by update its driver but doesn't work I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shamiul5vo, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Touch Pad isn't working

My Current version is : 1903(OS build 18362.449)

Suddenly my touch pad isn't working
    I tried to fix it by update its driver but doesn't work
    I need a solution

:)

Shamiul5vo, Nov 3, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 3, 2019
  3. My touch pad stopped working.

I installed Windows 10 in my Dell inspiron 15 3000 series and the touch pad stopped working. There is no driver for the touch pad and I have tried to download it from the internet but it does not work. I t says that your device is not compatible. The driver
    is also named as unknown device. I think that is the problem but i still can not solve it. Hope that you can suggest something that works.

AimenSajid, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Touch Pad isn't working

issues with touch pad gestures with a touchscreen laptop

Thanks for the response.

I have tried the steps you suggested. It showed no issues, except to restart my PC. At the point when I performed these steps, I didn't have the issue that I reported - namely, not being able to use touch-pad gestures. Maybe I should try this when the touch-pad
    gestures stop working.

RakeshS_87, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Touch Pad isn't working

1. Touch Pad isn't working - Similar Threads - Touch Pad isn't

2. Touch pad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch pad not working: my Lenovo ideapad 3's touchpad was having issues since a long time right click wasn't working and instead it does left click i tried everything from bios update to uninstalling driver then restarting laptop but nothing changedi only got this[i did updated my laptop from...
  3. Touch pad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad not working: my Lenovo ideapad 3's touchpad was having issues since a long time right click wasn't working and instead it does left click i tried everything from bios update to uninstalling driver then restarting laptop but nothing changedi only got this[i did updated my laptop from...
  4. touch pad isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch pad isn't working: My touch pad works perfectly fine in my administration account but it doesn't not work in another personal account that I have made. I have uninstalled the touch pad driver in the administration account and reinstalled it and it still didn't do anything. the touch pad driver...
  5. touch pad isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touch pad isn't working: My touch pad works perfectly fine in my administration account but it doesn't not work in another personal account that I have made. I have uninstalled the touch pad driver in the administration account and reinstalled it and it still didn't do anything. the touch pad driver...
  6. touch pad no working

touch pad no working: touch pad no working. touch pad don't work after update. there no drivers that seems lost touch pad after update. drivers don't help... asus k751L https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-no-working/6acbfeea-2fe6-411b-ba39-30d9d673454b
  7. touch pad not working

touch pad not working: I have An Acer laptop and the touch pad suddenly stopped responding. I periodically get an icon showing the touch pad not working. How can I resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-not-working/f3e2f442-0d96-444d-9134-49c71f6c5d92
  8. touch pad not working

touch pad not working: Hello, i have recently updated my dell laptop which is, running on 32 bit operating system, windows 7 professional OS to windows 10 pro. but after the update my touch pad stopped working. i have tried many drivers but nothing was compatible . isn't there a compatible driver...
  9. touch pad not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch pad not working: The touch pad on my Toshiba Satellite laptop stopped working after I accidently pushed some keys. The control panel says it is functioning normally so I don't know where to look next....
  10. touch pad not working

touch pad not working: I've recently updated to the newest windows update for widows 10 and my touch pad had gotten finicky after the update before the latest but now it does not work at all I've surfed the web on the issue and tried reinstalling the driver but it still does not work I need help...