Windows 10: Touch pad on Fujitsu Lifebook P722 not recognized by Windiws 10

Discus and support Touch pad on Fujitsu Lifebook P722 not recognized by Windiws 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I updated my Fujitsu Lifebook P722 from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro my touch pad was recognized as a plain 2 button PS2 mouse. I have searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BogdanShishedjiev, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Touch pad on Fujitsu Lifebook P722 not recognized by Windiws 10

When I updated my Fujitsu Lifebook P722 from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro my touch pad was recognized as a plain 2 button PS2 mouse. I have searched Fujitsu sites but have found nothing. To make matters worse there are problems with the Windows updates. Have anyone had similar problems?

:)

BogdanShishedjiev, Apr 14, 2020
  2. tideview Win User

Fujitsu Lifebook P770 and Win 10

Regarding various failed Win 10 upgrade attempts to a Fujitsu P770 laptop running Win 7 Pro, I noticed an optional Win 7 update, “FUJITSU LIMITED - Other hardware - Fujitsu FUJ02B1 Device Driver, Download size: 228 KB” dated Feb 2, 2016.

[table][tr][td] Microsoft offers no detailed information on this update but the Fujitsu website's description is, “FUJ02B1 enables several Fujitsu-proprietary features such as LCD brightness, LCD close/open event, keyboard 'hotkeys', LifeBook Application Panel, and Fujitsu Security Panel, along with other BIOS & Power-level communications.” Attempts last year at upgrading to win 10 were unsuccessful as were those made by the local Microsoft Store. No explanation was offered by the store. The failed update would go to a blue screen during the automatic reboot after “Upgrading Windows” and “Copying Files” actions were completed with an error message “Recovery Your PC/device needs to be repaired. A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000f”. Since Fujitsu does not list the P770 on their web site as eligible to be upgraded to either Windows 8 or 10, I was not surprised at the blue screen, although another Lifebook (P1630) that I own did upgrade to Win 10 without problem even though it was also listed by Fujitsu as ineligible for upgrade. [/td] [/tr] [tr][td][table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [/table]
    [/td] [/tr] [/table] I am interested to know if the driver update will solve the blue screen install issue before investing another 2 days on drive imaging and Win 10 upgrade without more upfront info.

tideview, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Error 0xC1900101-0x20017 on a FUJITSU LIFEBOOK 6120A

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience about the status of your issue. In that scenario I would suggest you to get in touch with
    FUJITSU LIFEBOOK support
    and see what they suggest.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any more concern related to Windows. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Touch pad on Fujitsu Lifebook P722 not recognized by Windiws 10

Fujitsu Announces New Line of Touch LIFEBOOK Notebooks and STYLISTIC Tablet PCs

Fujitsu today announced an entire portfolio of business-class notebooks and tablet PCs maintaining its 20-year history of designing innovative tablet PCs that are meant for the enterprise, but created for individuals, Fujitsu has developed a full range of all new in touch solutions that empower people to achieve their full potential at work or at play on their selected device - while instinctively feeling secure and in control.

Fujitsu delivers a range of future-proof features allowing users to accomplish different tasks, meets the highest data and device security standards, and provides an ecosystem of services and solutions to ensure easy integration and compatibility with current Information and Communications Technology (ICT). Fujitsu helps customers understand the value of their business by integrating ICT systems with new technologies and by offering business innovation that contributes to a Human Centric Intelligent Society.

Touch pad on  Fujitsu Lifebook P722 not recognized by Windiws 10 Fujitsu_LIFEBOOK_U904_01_thm.jpg

Touch pad on  Fujitsu Lifebook P722 not recognized by Windiws 10 Fujitsu_LIFEBOOK_T904_01_thm.jpg

Touch pad on  Fujitsu Lifebook P722 not recognized by Windiws 10 Fujitsu_STYLISTIC_Q704_01_thm.jpg

The fast-paced development of mobile communication and collaboration tools is driving a revolution in how people choose to live and work. A human-centric approach is replacing the computer-centric era and leading the way to intuitive and easy-to-use mobile devices such as tablet PCs. These devices provide a completely new user experience and connect people to each other and to the data that they want - whenever and wherever.

To reiterate and even strengthen the transformative power of technology, Fujitsu has matched the needs of particular types of work roles with specific devices to optimize customer benefits. This means customers can always be in touch with co-workers, have all-day battery runtime, travel light, and have continuous access to data or durability even in tough environments. Fujitsu's four 'Touch Concepts' enable businesses and users to match their technology needs with high-performing and effective work styles to provide new and satisfying user experiences:

• Touch Notebooks are for users that require performance, full ergonomics and connectivity - for example, for IT professionals, finance analysts or, executives.
      FUJITSU LIFEBOOK U904 which is the thinnest business Ultrabook in the 14-inch class, only 0.61 inches and 3.15 lbs, with revolutionary crystal clear (3200x1800) IGZO display, incorporating ultimate security features, backlit keyboard and optional port replicator.
    • Convertible 2-in-1s are for knowledge workers with higher productivity needs, such as doctors, nurses, office workers students or teachers.
      FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T904 is a unique 13.3-inch premium Ultrabook convertible with IGZO display (2560x1440), weighing less than 3.3 lbs. Features include a user-exchangable battery, and bi-directional super high-definition rotatable display, plus dual digitizer for pen and finger input and backlit keyboard.
      FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T734 with its 12.5-inch bi-directional rotatable display including pen and finger input, complete set of security features and a modular bay that supports a second battery or optical drive for versatility and mobility.
    • Business Tablets are for mobile workers who create, share and view content, but require mobility, for example doctors, nurses, insurance agents, sales professionals, teachers and students.
      FUJITSU STYLISTIC Q704, which is a unique 12.5-inch (1920x1080) semi-ruggedized hybrid tablet PC with up to powerful 4th generation Intel Core i7 vPro processor technology, NFC, and ultimate flexibility with smart card shell, optional cradle, keyboard docking station and dockable keyboard cover.
    • While the Specialized option is for highly-mobilized roles where additional unique features are required, such as Military & Public Safety personnel, Construction/Utility Workers, Surveyors, Field Force/Sales Force Automation and Retail/Service Industry personnel.
      FUJITSU STYLISTIC Q584 is a super thin and light semi-ruggedized 10.1-inch tablet PC, with a revolutionary high resolution display (2560x1600), NFC, offering ultimate flexibility with smart card shell, optional cradle and dockable keyboard cover.
    All new models include Microsoft Windows 8.1, touch screen option, and enterprise-class security.

Further information on the new models is available at: Client Computing Devices - Fujitsu CEMEA&I

Supporting quote
    Bill King, Executive Vice President, Platform Products, Fujitsu America,
    "As people's use of information and communication technology matures, they take center stage in determining the technologies and devices that they need to do their jobs well, and to live and thrive in their daily lives. Fujitsu's 'all new in Touch' portfolio is designed to empower people to achieve their full potential, often in ways they haven't yet thought of, but without compromising on features that enterprises demand. That's why Fujitsu has developed a broad portfolio of business-class notebooks and tablet PCs to enable businesses and users to address a variety of technology needs promoting efficient and effective work styles and responding to market demands."

Pricing and availability
    Along with the current LIFEBOOK notebooks and STYLISTIC Tablet PCs, this new generation of FUJITSU solutions are available starting in mid-October of this year. Prices and availability vary by model and configuration. The family includes:
    • LIFEBOOK T734
    • LIFEBOOK T904
    • LIFEBOOK U904
    • STYLISTIC Q584
    • STYLISTIC Q704

Cristian_25H, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Touch pad on Fujitsu Lifebook P722 not recognized by Windiws 10

1. Touch pad on Fujitsu Lifebook P722 not recognized by Windiws 10 - Similar Threads - Touch pad Fujitsu

2. SAMSUNG SSD NOT DETECTED FROM FUJITSU LIFEBOOK LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAMSUNG SSD NOT DETECTED FROM FUJITSU LIFEBOOK LAPTOP: Hallo everybody!I have a Fujitsu LIFEBOOK PH530 laptop with windows 7 pre-installed.Since my laptop is getting old and slow I bought a SAMSUNG EVO 860 SSD drive to change the pre-installed SEAGATE HDD. I used the SAMSUNG DATA MIGRATION software to migrate the drive c of my...
  3. SAMSUNG SSD NOT DETECTED FROM FUJITSU LIFEBOOK LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAMSUNG SSD NOT DETECTED FROM FUJITSU LIFEBOOK LAPTOP: Hallo everybody!I have a Fujitsu LIFEBOOK PH530 laptop with windows 7 pre-installed.Since my laptop is getting old and slow I bought a SAMSUNG EVO 860 SSD drive to change the pre-installed SEAGATE HDD. I used the SAMSUNG DATA MIGRATION software to migrate the drive c of my...
  4. FAILED TO FIND FUJITSU LIFEBOOK A SERIES DISPLAY DRIVERS windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FAILED TO FIND FUJITSU LIFEBOOK A SERIES DISPLAY DRIVERS windows 10: Hi, i run a duo boot of linux and windows 10 on my i3 Fujitsu Lifebook A Series - A530 laptop IntelR CoreTM i3 CPU M370 @ 2.4GHz, 2399 Mhz, 2 cores, 4 Logic. Everything works perfectly fine but i have spent months trying to find the windows 10 display drivers of this...
  5. I have 2015 Fujitsu Lifebook E Series

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have 2015 Fujitsu Lifebook E Series: So, it's on win 10, and whenever it's on battery power, regardless in which power plan it is, it lowers contrast, and mostly brightness. I tried to fix this, but I can't. When it's plugged in, it's good. submitted by /u/Atnedr [link] [comments]...
  6. camera driver for a Fujitsu Lifebook Series A ???

camera driver for a Fujitsu Lifebook Series A ???: Updated from XP to Win 10 and built in camera hasn't worked since. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver-for-a-fujitsu-lifebook-series-a/8b36511a-a6fb-475f-8c73-95ffbe56a942
  7. TOUCHSCREEN & WACOM PEN NOT OWRKING IN FUJITSU LIFEBOOK TH1700,

TOUCHSCREEN & WACOM PEN NOT OWRKING IN FUJITSU LIFEBOOK TH1700,: Hi I have a Fujitsu Lifebook TH1700 laptop. It has 8 GB of memory, & 450 GB SSD . I have been using it since 2010. It is a beautiful laptop. I have updated it to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ever since it came out. few months ago I lost the touch screen & the wacom Pen which I use...
  8. touch pad

touch pad: .Hello, I have an Dell Inspiron 5558 and I was trying to find a setting that would disable the touch pad when I had a USB mouse plugged in, I know I can disable it in Device manager but when the computer restarts it is enabled again even though the Device Manager says it is...
  9. touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch pad: I bought a acer aspire 3, when I was trying to configure the touch pad settings and turned off touchpad. Am unable to turn on the touch pad even after restarting. can anyone help me with this issue ??...
  10. Fujitsu Lifebook P770 and Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fujitsu Lifebook P770 and Win 10: Regarding various failed Win 10 upgrade attempts to a Fujitsu P770 laptop running Win 7 Pro, I noticed an optional Win 7 update, “FUJITSU LIMITED - Other hardware - Fujitsu FUJ02B1 Device Driver, Download size: 228 KB” dated Feb 2, 2016. Microsoft offers no detailed...