Windows 10: Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working

Discus and support Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Helllo, The two finger gesture on my touch pad for my Inspiron 15 5000 series model 5567 is not working. Many of the solutions online state to go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lilfofo01, May 29, 2019.

1. lilfofo01 Win User

Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working

Helllo,

The two finger gesture on my touch pad for my Inspiron 15 5000 series model 5567 is not working. Many of the solutions online state to go to the device manager and go to touchpad, but it doesn't show up. What do I do?

Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working b9b00947-6654-4bdd-8f46-298c8af353da?upload=true.png

:)

lilfofo01, May 29, 2019

2. issues with touch pad gestures with a touchscreen laptop

Thanks for the response.

I have tried the steps you suggested. It showed no issues, except to restart my PC. At the point when I performed these steps, I didn't have the issue that I reported - namely, not being able to use touch-pad gestures. Maybe I should try this when the touch-pad
    gestures stop working.

RakeshS_87, May 29, 2019
  3. issues with touch pad gestures with a touchscreen laptop

I've searched through a number of previous postings before posting this. I think this issue hasn't been discussed previously.

I own a Lenovo Ideapad s400 touch laptop, running Windows 10 - this has a touchscreen. Ideally, one should be able to use the touchscreen or the touch pad and gestures, independently without affecting each other. What I face is that, once I start using touchscreen,
    the touch pad gestures stop working after a while. For example, two finger swipe up and down to scroll, three finger swipe to shrink and catenate open windows - these features stop working. They come back when I restart the laptop - but I don't understand
    why this annoying thing keeps happening. Touchscreen is good for certain things, but touchpad is certainly better for other things like selecting text, scrolling. The touch pad gestures stop working for all applications, fyi. Any suggestions?

RakeshS_87, May 29, 2019
  4. lee WT Win User

windows 10 touch pad gestures not working

hi all

today i update to windows 10 but touch pad gestures like scrolling with two fingers or move finger from the right side to left (to show notifications is not working) or apps preview

what can i do

lee WT, May 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working - Similar Threads - Touch Pad Finger

2. Regarding issue with my touch pad gestures not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding issue with my touch pad gestures not working: Hi i have been using a Dell Vostro 3401 from past 2 years but after updating my os to win11 i have been facing issues in my laptop like some times my mouse pointer dissapears, unable to move the mouse pointer but now i have facing issue such i can access the mouse pointer...
  3. Touch Pad Gestures is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Pad Gestures is not working: I Tried a clean install from windows 7 to windows 10. I installed all driver updates from windows update and I used "Driver easy" application for install all drivers. I enabled all features of my touchpad multi-finger gestures like two-finger scrolling ,three finger press,...
  4. Touchpad two fingers and gesture stopped working

Touchpad two fingers and gesture stopped working: Hi, Touchpad on my Lenovo X1 Carbon stopped two fingers scrolling and gesture three fingers minimize, two fingers zoom. I checked uninstalled and reinstalled drivers of the touchpad not working my window and all drivers are up to date X1 Carbon 6th GEN Windows 10...
  5. Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem: I can't find other options like two finger, three finger gesture as well as facing touch pad scrolling problem, pls find the image [ATTACH]...
  6. How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES

How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES: Hello, I am new to the HP family, I purchased a laptop today, its the HP Pavilion Ryzen 5 From Walmart I like the laptop so far, however, the touch pad gestures are excessively IRRITATING and I can not seem to find any option to either A Disable the Touch pad gesture...
  7. touch pad two finger scroll and other gestures suddenly stopped working...help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    touch pad two finger scroll and other gestures suddenly stopped working...help: as the tile said touch pad stopped working plz help i use synaptics touch pad driver tried going to mouse setting but no setting to enable scroll was found sorry for the bad typing its kinda late and im really tried and frustrated about this...
  8. Touch-pad four finger gestures does not work. Windows 10

Touch-pad four finger gestures does not work. Windows 10: Hi, please help me with this. I have HP Pavilion , my all gesturing besides four-finger (for changing from desktop 1 to 2) work. I have updated the drivers but nothing has changed. Please help me with this. Thasnks......
  9. Touch pad finger gestures disabled after Windows 10 update - driver update not working

Touch pad finger gestures disabled after Windows 10 update - driver update not working: I recently had a Windows 10 update occur on my HP laptop (HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-bl0XX ). Afterwards when it restarted the touchpad did not work - the cursor arrow had disappeared. Thankfully my laptop is also a touchscreen so I accessed device manager and to...
  10. Gestures issue: two fingers

Gestures issue: two fingers: Hello. Sometimes, when I use two fingers to scroll down something, the computer thinks I'm using three fingers and shows up my desktop. Anyone having the same issue? I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 80C4. 32452

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus touchpad 2 finger scroll not working

2. touch pad 2 finger gesture not working

3. how to get 2 finger swipe to work with file explorer