Windows 10: Touch problem for Generic PnP Monitor

Discus and support Touch problem for Generic PnP Monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the touch works well in other device but not on windows 10. The device name is appearing as PnP Generic Monitor.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pranav_linux, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Touch problem for Generic PnP Monitor

the touch works well in other device but not on windows 10. The device name is appearing as PnP Generic Monitor. Touch problem for Generic PnP Monitor cbc598a5-a235-4d05-8256-58a0cd2bf4b0?upload=true.png

Touch problem for Generic PnP Monitor 2965d3d3-00fb-43c8-8326-998a143007dc?upload=true.png

Touch problem for Generic PnP Monitor 85c9e529-f77b-431c-8256-26cee0aa04c3?upload=true.png

:)

pranav_linux, Oct 29, 2018

2. What is generic pnp monitor driver?

I connect my laptop to Dell monitor, I use only 2 screen in setting but my FPS is decrease. When I disable generic pnp monitor driver, FPS is normal. Why? What is generic pnp monitor driver?

Thiên Nguyễn, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Generic PnP Monitor Disabled

I have the same problem. I have to Enable Generic PnP Monitor every time i reboot.
    @deekv123 did you find a solution??

dkrocks365, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Touch problem for Generic PnP Monitor

Nothing connected yet Generic Non PnP Monitors detected

So recently my computer was formatted and I did a clean installation of Windows 10 as advised step-by-step with a Microsoft support official.

Anyways, recently without anything connected to the laptop at all Device Manager and Display settings show that there are another 4 or 5 screens regarded as Generic Non PnP monitors.

After uninstalling each Monitor from Device Manager and scanning for hardware changes it still detects 4 or 5 Generic Non PnP monitors.

How can I stop this?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / PC Projection & Continuum / PC

KishanNarotam, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Touch problem for Generic PnP Monitor

1. Touch problem for Generic PnP Monitor - Similar Threads - Touch problem Generic

2. There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor: There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor . It's always hidden . When I open the game and adjust the screen to 4:3, I always have black bars . Please help me. This is in game.I can't see Monitor and always have black bars...
  3. There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor: There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor . It's always hidden . When I open the game and adjust the screen to 4:3, I always have black bars . Please help me. This is in game.I can't see Monitor and always have black bars...
  4. There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Generic PnP Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Generic PnP Monitor: All of a sudden my pcs default monitor was changed to generic pnp monitor driver . Improper visuals during gaming at low resolution and so on. how can i fix this and intall the previos driverI have tried updating, reinstalling but nothing seems to workHP BS100 series...
  6. Generic pnp monitor

Generic pnp monitor: I accidently unintalled the generic pnp monitor but now i need it to access a program. kindly advise on how to reinstall and enable the monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-pnp-monitor/319a110b-d138-44ca-8e7d-248a8fbdb0df
  7. monitor Generic pnp

in Windows 10 Customization
    monitor Generic pnp: Ok! First I Have this problem when i switched to windows 10 this problem i have never had it before my mouse not smooth there is mouse trails when i move my mouse i turn it off from mouse settings nothing happens i need help this problem don't give me smooth...
  8. PnP Generic Monitor Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    PnP Generic Monitor Problem: I bought new computer setup from my friend recently. After my friend reseted the windows, monitor in Device Manager turned into PnP Generic Monitor. When I go to display setting to advanced display setting, windows recognizes my graphic card and monitor everything. But in...
  9. Generic PnP Monitor

Generic PnP Monitor: I am using a Microsoft Surface Book 2 with a Surface Dock connected to an Electriq 24' 4K HDR monitor via a mini DP to HDMI adapter. I cannot get anything on the monitor to appear. I can switch from extend, duplicate and display on monitor 2 and it does nothing, aside from...
  10. Generic PNP monitor

Generic PNP monitor: Hello, I use a CAD program that apparently has a problem with my ASUS 4K monitor. Seems I've tried every which way to get Window to recognize my monitor but, all I get is . . generic PnP monitor with an old 2006 driver. I've downloaded the current monitor but, Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my touchscreen disappeard from hardware and now I have generic pnp

2. generic pnp not touch

3. touch problem generic pnp