Windows 10: touch problem

Discus and support touch problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after a clean update of windows 10 on my acer one 10 touch model ,the touch response become inverted ,I need the touch response to be back ,it is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bisu-99, Mar 7, 2020.

1. bisu-99 Win User

touch problem

after a clean update of windows 10 on my acer one 10 touch model ,the touch response become inverted ,I need the touch response to be back ,it is the basic feature of 2 in 1 tablet.

I have tried installing and uninstalling the drivers and every possible steps still it is not getting all right. .please fix it

:)

bisu-99, Mar 7, 2020

2. Problem in windows 10 Touch Keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you can get the touch keyboard icon:

• Right Click on the task bar on empty place and
    • Select the option which says Show touch keyboard button

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Mar 7, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 7, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

touch problem

Touch Devices

Hi Edwin....

Yes, it works on 8.1, at least on my surface pro 3.

Couldn't do a screenshot cause can't get to Snipping tool while keyboard is up, so I did a "step recording". See attached. Pardon the background, it's my Granddaughter! Cheers! *Cool

f14tomcat, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

touch problem

1. touch problem - Similar Threads - touch problem

2. Hello, im having some problems with my touch pad drivers, as they are gone and no where to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, im having some problems with my touch pad drivers, as they are gone and no where to...: Hello, I’m having some problems with my Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL. I use it for work and when I download an app, the battery life seems to decrease as it shows in settings. So I decided to use what I thought a safe driver updater called, driver booster. It showed I had 24...
  3. Hello, im having some problems with my touch pad drivers, as they are gone and no where to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, im having some problems with my touch pad drivers, as they are gone and no where to...: Hello, I’m having some problems with my Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL. I use it for work and when I download an app, the battery life seems to decrease as it shows in settings. So I decided to use what I thought a safe driver updater called, driver booster. It showed I had 24...
  4. Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem: I have a Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc. I had to reload Windows 10 on it and now there is no touch. I tried every touch tutorial I could find. I reinstalled the drivers and everything. it says touch capability in pen & touch setting but still no touch. the touch setting in...
  5. Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem: I have a Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc. I had to reload Windows 10 on it and now there is no touch. I tried every touch tutorial I could find. I reinstalled the drivers and everything. it says touch capability in pen & touch setting but still no touch. the touch setting in...
  6. Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem

7. Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems: Hi I've been having trouble with an issue regarding my laptop Samsung galaxy book S and built in keyboard and mouse it started some time I want to say this January where the keyboard and mouse would randomly just stop working, originally it wasn't that big off a deal as I'd...
  8. Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems

Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems: Hi I've been having trouble with an issue regarding my laptop Samsung galaxy book S and built in keyboard and mouse it started some time I want to say this January where the keyboard and mouse would randomly just stop working, originally it wasn't that big off a deal as I'd...
  9. Bsod problem when touchpad touched. Dont know how to fix.

Bsod problem when touchpad touched. Dont know how to fix.: So let me get straight to the point. When I touch my touchpad, my screen freezes and then I get the blue screen of death bsod I really don't know how to fix this problem so I'm hoping that this community can help me. Thanks!--I also own an Acer Nitro 5 with Windows 10 22H2....
  10. Bsod problem when touchpad touched. Dont know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bsod problem when touchpad touched. Dont know how to fix.: So let me get straight to the point. When I touch my touchpad, my screen freezes and then I get the blue screen of death bsod I really don't know how to fix this problem so I'm hoping that this community can help me. Thanks!--I also own an Acer Nitro 5 with Windows 10 22H2....