Windows 10: Touch Screen Beep

Discus and support Touch Screen Beep in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have touch screen monitor on Windows 10 i am looking for Beep noise everytime i touch on screen cant find it on anywhere on screen keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SachinPatel3, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Touch Screen Beep

Hello

I have touch screen monitor on Windows 10 i am looking for Beep noise everytime i touch on screen cant find it on anywhere on screen keyboard touch is fine but when i touch normally like desktop icon its not making any noise.

:)

SachinPatel3, Sep 18, 2020

2. Touch Screen Beep

In Windows 10 how do I turn off the beep noise when I touch the screen?

PrettyBoy1069, Sep 18, 2020
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Touch Screen Beep

Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Touch Screen Beep

1. Touch Screen Beep - Similar Threads - Touch Screen Beep

2. Touch screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen.: Hello I really need my touch screen to work on my laptop. The touchscreen used to work but now it doesn't. I updated the bios to f.64 and still didn't work, I also saw that you could edit the registry Editor "touchgate " key but that didn't work. When I go to the bios and tap...
  3. Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Screen: I have lost the capability to use my touch screen on my Dell Inspiron. I have restarted several times. Nothing. When I go to Device Manager the HID compliant touch screen is not there. I have looked for hidden devices. Nothing. Where can I get the driver for the touch screen?...
  4. Duplicating touch screen to another touch screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Duplicating touch screen to another touch screen: I have 2 touch screens one with a pc behind it and another that is just a screen. The touch screen of the one with the pc works like it should. But I can use the touch screen on the second one. I want both of these screen to be running the exact same programs and still work....
  5. black screen and beeping

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    black screen and beeping: I see a black screen and when I click my mouse it beeps. Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-and-beeping/2003b371-ce4f-4400-9a72-fe4e4291dd66
  6. Touch screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch screen: Hello, I need the help of some professionals. I have to adapt an Asus Transformer Book T101HA-GR030T 10.1 "WXGA Touch Notebook for an industrial application. I need to glue a 4mm thick protective glass. Please let me know if you can help me increase the sensitivity of the...
  7. touch screen

touch screen: calibration does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen/d93859ca-1c65-4ab9-ad50-44ec8cb30094
  8. touch screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch screen: Can I convert my Acer Windows 10 Laptop to touchscreen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen/074f6c8a-079e-42c7-a209-7c04f5e3cf53
  9. touch screen

touch screen: Has Microsoft corrected the problems they were having in Windows 10 with the Touch Screen stopped working after 6 months, All in One 23" Screen Thank you, T. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/touch-screen/b1214533-1abe-476c-9ea8-c97c952ccb0a
  10. touch screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    touch screen: Touch screen is not working, how do I re-activate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/touch-screen/60a4f0a7-015b-4e6e-b419-6995f4141244

Users found this page by searching for:

1. beep on touch windows 10