Windows 10: Touch screen calibration

Discus and support Touch screen calibration in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 has a function to calibrate the touch function on the display. My questions are: 1. What happens to the touch calibration data when a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Søren Kragh Nielsen, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Touch screen calibration

Windows 10 has a function to calibrate the touch function on the display.

My questions are:

1. What happens to the touch calibration data when a windows update occurs? Will the data be automatically transferred to the new version, or must a new calibration be made?

2. In which file does Windows 10 store touch calibration data?

3. Is it possible to copy / paste touch calibration data from a "old" Windows 10 version to a "new" Windows 10 version?

:)

Søren Kragh Nielsen, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Pavan1709 Win User

Calibration Touch Screen in win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to try these Methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to try the steps under the section “Calibrate your display” to perform color calibration in
    Windows 10. Check if it helps.

"Get the best display on your monitor"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to install latest touch screen drivers from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps. If Windows 10 drivers are not available in the computer manufacturer website, you may install the latest touch screen
    drivers in compatibility mode.

To install the Touch Screen Drivers in Compatibility Mode, I would suggest you to follow these steps.

Touch and pen settings: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/touch-pen-settings-faq

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Pavan1709, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    calibrating touch screen

Hi Idalas,

If you have issues accurately selecting objects on your Windows 10 screen using touch, you can calibrate the screen alignment of your device. To do this, you can follow the steps in this

link
    and go to the solution 7 to calibrate your touchscreen.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Ar Rom Win User

Touch screen calibration

Touch Screen Calibration software not working

In that case, color calibration or installing the latest touch screen drivers may help. You can try the steps provided by Pavan1709 on this

link

Feel free to post back for more help.

Ar Rom, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Touch screen calibration

1. Touch screen calibration - Similar Threads - Touch screen calibration

2. Laptop Screen Calibration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Screen Calibration: I'm not sure if calibration of my laptop screen is necessary, but when I try to do it for external printing services like Shutterfly and Printique, I get a message that I'm not certain how to handle. After selecting "Calibrate Display" and "Next", it pops up with: "This...
  3. Laptop Screen Calibration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Screen Calibration: I'm not sure if calibration of my laptop screen is necessary, but when I try to do it for external printing services like Shutterfly and Printique, I get a message that I'm not certain how to handle. After selecting "Calibrate Display" and "Next", it pops up with: "This...
  4. Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry: Windows 10 has a function to calibrate the touch function on the display.I have to install multiple touchscreen displays on multiple computers and i want to use the same calibration for all, programmatically.My questions are:1. In which file does Windows 10 store touch...
  5. Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry

Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry: Windows 10 has a function to calibrate the touch function on the display.I have to install multiple touchscreen displays on multiple computers and i want to use the same calibration for all, programmatically.My questions are:1. In which file does Windows 10 store touch...
  6. Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Touch Calibration Issue Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Calibration Issue Windows 11: Hi - I purchased the Surface Studio Laptop a couple weeks ago and I have a second touchscreen monitor display with IR overlay frame and need to calibrate the touch - touch is not accurate near the edges of the screen.Windows 11 has a touch calibration tool: Control Panel >...
  8. Touch Calibration Issue Windows 11

Touch Calibration Issue Windows 11: Hi - I purchased the Surface Studio Laptop a couple weeks ago and I have a second touchscreen monitor display with IR overlay frame and need to calibrate the touch - touch is not accurate near the edges of the screen.Windows 11 has a touch calibration tool: Control Panel >...
  9. Touch screen calibration is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen calibration is not working: I recently bought a drawing tablet, however, I cannot seem to get the calibration for the tablet working whatsoever. I installed all the drivers and my computer is fully updated, so that's not the issue. The issue is that when the calibration screen comes up, I cannot get it...
  10. Touch Screen need calibrate every time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Screen need calibrate every time: I use Chinese Tablet Telclast Air 3G come with Windows 8.1 with Bing upgraded to Windows 10 Home Now I have problem with touch screen which I need to re-calibrate every time I turn on after turn off and charging tablet. When I turn on tablet touch screen is mess and I need...