Windows 10: Touch screen device is missing from device manager list

Discus and support Touch screen device is missing from device manager list in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Alright I have found that in the device manager all the touch screen device stuff is missing from the list. How do I get it back, so I can finally use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VanitasLover, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Touch screen device is missing from device manager list

Alright I have found that in the device manager all the touch screen device stuff is missing from the list. How do I get it back, so I can finally use my laptop's touch screen feature again?

:)

VanitasLover, Dec 5, 2019

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Touch screen device is missing from device manager list What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Dec 5, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Touch screen device is missing from device manager list

HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager

Hi Greg,

The HID Compliant Touch Screen device is missing in Device Manager. It's not in error state. I have tried all the options which you suggested. It didn't work. Could you please provide the link for PC maker's Support
    Downloads web page

Rakesh_405, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Touch screen device is missing from device manager list

1. Touch screen device is missing from device manager list - Similar Threads - Touch screen device

2. HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager: Dear Team,I have seen that the HID-Compliant touch screen is missing.I have tried troubleshooting, but it is not working, I have tried to click "Show Hidden Devices", not working, I have tried to click "Scan for hardware changes", not working!NOTE: I'm using HP 250 G8...
  3. HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager: Dear Team,I have seen that the HID-Compliant touch screen is missing.I have tried troubleshooting, but it is not working, I have tried to click "Show Hidden Devices", not working, I have tried to click "Scan for hardware changes", not working!NOTE: I'm using HP 250 G8...
  4. Bluetooth missing from device manager and notification list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth missing from device manager and notification list: I'm having some trouble with windows lately and this is one of them: I've reinstalled Windows from Windows 10 Media Installation, and after the installation completed,the Bluetooth drive was missing, thus making my mouse and my speaker unusable. I have installed Intel...
  5. HiD Compliant Touch Screen Driver Missing From Device manager and Touch does-not respond

HiD Compliant Touch Screen Driver Missing From Device manager and Touch does-not respond: I own an HP Elitebook 840 G1 touch-screen computer now runningWindows 10 pro v.10.0.19041 on Intel Core i7-4600U. x64 architecture For a about a month now the touch display hasn't been responding and I discovered a couple of weeks ago that there was no HiD Compliant Touch...
  6. Touch screen not working and HID device was removed from device manager

Touch screen not working and HID device was removed from device manager: Hi my laptop's touch screen stopped working when i follow updated from Lenovo. Then i tried to update the drivers and no success following online answers. Now not even the device manager shows the device in the HID section, even if you show all hidden devices. How to install...
  7. Network devices missing from list in file manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network devices missing from list in file manager: Hi, I used to be able to click the network tab on the left pane and all my network devices, mainly Nas drives would show up. I can see them on the right pane, I have tried numerous troubleshooting suggestions but to no avail. [ATTACH]...
  8. touch pad not listed on device manager

touch pad not listed on device manager: im still stuggling with my touch pad. i cant unsinstall because its not the system anymore, however if i install the smart gesture it says 'theres a problem with this windows installer package. a program run as part of the set up did not finish as expected. ive tried all the...
  9. HID TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE MISSING FROM LAPTOP

HID TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE MISSING FROM LAPTOP: Listen I've been dealing with this issue for over two years now. Non of the methods from Microsoft is seeming to be working. I have troubleshooted my entire computer and no issues was detected. I checked my ghosted devices and the HID Touch Screen Device is not there. I...
  10. HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager

HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager: Hi Team, My touch screen stopped working after the windows update. I believe its due to the windows update. I have tried all the suggestion given in the forum. 1) Reset PC. 2) Scan for hardware changes in device manager 3) View Hidden devices 4) Troubleshoot Hardware...