Windows 10: touch screen does not work

Discus and support touch screen does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday my Lenovo Yoga computer updates Windows 10, when restarting the touch screen does not work, when checking it tells me that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jucamugo, Mar 12, 2019.

1. jucamugo Win User

touch screen does not work

Hello, yesterday my Lenovo Yoga computer updates Windows 10, when restarting the touch screen does not work, when checking it tells me that the Msgpiowin32.sys driver was migrated, how do I reinstall it?

:)

jucamugo, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

touch screen does not work

1. touch screen does not work - Similar Threads - touch screen does

2. Keyboard & touch screen not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard & touch screen not working: Se subject after i instaled windows 10 they have quit working. Now can I gain access via phone app? And if so what's the app iwould need. Thanks hopefully someone knows what's going on with it ....
  3. touch screen not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch screen not working: touch pad and keyboard work but since last two updates in the last two days, my touch screen does not respong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-not-working/8874f04d-99f3-441a-b596-71a330aa8c99
  4. Touch screen KEYBOARD NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch screen KEYBOARD NOT WORKING: Hi i have a dell touch screen and recently i have found the touch screen keyboard does not pop up even when i click on the keyboard icon on the windows task tray can u help with a fix...
  5. Touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen not working: I am on a Dell Venue 10 Pro 5055, and I just installed Windows 10. I looked in device management, and the touch screen device, HID-compliant touch screen device is missing, i have tried troubleshooting, and i don't have a "hardware and devices troubleshooter" option, even...
  6. THE TOUCH KEYBOARD DOES NOT WORK...

in Windows 10 Customization
    THE TOUCH KEYBOARD DOES NOT WORK...: Hello community./ Currently, my touch keyboard has failures, this happened after I updated Windows 10. What can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-touch-keyboard-does-not-work/20247e23-5f2e-47f6-96e7-449d0a3decbc
  7. Acer touch screen not working

Acer touch screen not working: New computer with Windows 10. Looked under Device Manager for HID touch screen (nothing found). Went to Acer site to download three VGA files. Problem is I don't know there to put them once I extract them (put the unzipped folders on my Desktop for now) and once I have...
  8. Touch screen not working

Touch screen not working: In device manager, it should be coming up under HID compatible devices but it is listed as Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed). I've tried searching for drivers, I've tried rebooting so many times. Removing and installing the device. Tried reinstalling...
  9. touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    touch screen stopped working: My touch screen on my Hp notebook stopped working. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/touch-screen-stopped-working/69d18168-466d-4c9f-b7af-f22bbd03b7b4
  10. Touch screen not working

Touch screen not working: I have a Lenovo yoga 11e. I had Windows 10 installed in March or April this year (2018) and everything seemed to work fine. But, about a month ago (June) I noticed that my touchscreen doesn't work anymore. I've tried restarting, updating, troubleshooting, and trying to enable...