Windows 10: Touch screen doesn't turn off settings ignored

Discus and support Touch screen doesn't turn off settings ignored in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Neither the option to turn off the screen nor the screen saver are working.I have a portable Uperfect touch screen connected via USB-C thunderbold to a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Phemis, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Phemis Win User

Touch screen doesn't turn off settings ignored

Neither the option to turn off the screen nor the screen saver are working.I have a portable Uperfect touch screen connected via USB-C thunderbold to a NUC11PAHi5 desktop.I have Logitech bluetooth mouse and keyboard.After several minutes without touching the mouse and the keyboard the screen doesn't turn off.Can you help me diagnose what is preventing the screen to turn off? Thank you.

:)

Phemis, Apr 14, 2022

2. Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Apr 14, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Touch screen doesn't turn off settings ignored [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 14, 2022
  4. Touch screen doesn't turn off settings ignored

the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

Touch screen doesn't turn off settings ignored

1. Touch screen doesn't turn off settings ignored - Similar Threads - Touch screen doesn't

2. Screen DOESN'T turn "OFF" despite setting a timer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen DOESN'T turn "OFF" despite setting a timer: Split from this thread. I have an opposite issue of this is that my screen doesn't turn "off". I have clearly set a timer in power and sleep, also I have edited my power plan to turn of my screen, but it doesn't seem to work. I have also tried to set my power button the...
  3. Screen DOESN'T turn "OFF" despite setting a timer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen DOESN'T turn "OFF" despite setting a timer: Split from this thread. I have an opposite issue of this is that my screen doesn't turn "off". I have clearly set a timer in power and sleep, also I have edited my power plan to turn of my screen, but it doesn't seem to work. I have also tried to set my power button the...
  4. Screen DOESN'T turn "OFF" despite setting a timer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Touch pad not turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch pad not turning off: Good day.No matter what i try, the touch pad doesnt turn off, even if i change the settings. When i go into device manager the touch pad doesnt even show up. Before i had it set such that if the mouse was connected, the touchpad wouldnt work, but that doesnt work at all....
  6. Touch screen doesn't turn off settings ignored

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen doesn't turn off settings ignored: Neither the option to turn off the screen nor the screen saver are working.I have a portable Uperfect touch screen connected via USB-C thunderbold to a NUC11PAHi5 desktop.I have Logitech bluetooth mouse and keyboard.After several minutes without touching the mouse and the...
  7. Touch screen doesn't turn off settings ignored

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen doesn't turn off settings ignored: Neither the option to turn off the screen nor the screen saver are working.I have a portable Uperfect touch screen connected via USB-C thunderbold to a NUC11PAHi5 desktop.I have Logitech bluetooth mouse and keyboard.After several minutes without touching the mouse and the...
  8. Screen doesn't auto turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen doesn't auto turn off: I have set the screen to automatically turn off after 15 minutes, but it does not. It stays on. I have heard some others have this problem and it is related to USB devices, and that setting the "USB Selective suspend setting" to disabled in advanced power settings fixes...
  9. Turning off Touch Screen on the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turning off Touch Screen on the computer: Split from this thread. Oh ok. Then can you help me on turning off my touch screen on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/turning-off-touch-screen-on-the-computer/d5140994-e1ba-4eb5-a793-018593754ad9
  10. Turn On or Off Ignore Touch Input when using Pen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Ignore Touch Input when using Pen in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Ignore Touch Input when using Pen in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Ignore Touch Input when using Pen in Windows 10 If your Windows 10 device has a pen or another type of stylus, you can customize what your pen does and how it works with your...