Windows 10: Touch screen drivers

Discus and support Touch screen drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Samsung Pc ,the hard drive had to be replaced and after that, the touch screen is not working ,I contacted Samsung and they gave me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MagdalenaRocha1, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Touch screen drivers

Hello, I have a Samsung Pc ,the hard drive had to be replaced and after that, the touch screen is not working ,I contacted Samsung and they gave me the link to download the drivers but as this is an old PC ,it only works for Windows 7 and I have Windows 10 and they can't help me.

Is there any other way to fix it ?

Thank you

:)

MagdalenaRocha1, Nov 3, 2020

2. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Dani Pun Win User
    Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Touch screen drivers

Touch screen is disabled

Hi Roy,

Thank you for responding.

This issue might be due to drivers which are to be updated.

I suggest you to update the drivers for touch feature in Device Manager:

Steps:

• Right click on Windows key from the desktop and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices, right click on the
      Touch screen driver and select Update Driver Software.

Also, I suggest you to contact the device manufacturer website and try to update the chipset drivers as well.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Touch screen drivers

1. Touch screen drivers - Similar Threads - Touch screen drivers

2. Touch screen driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen driver missing: Hei. My Huawei Matebook 13 have touchscreen, but touchscreen driver is missing. Even Huawei PC manager can not find and install this driver. I wonder where can i find and install this driver....
  3. Touch screen driver missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen driver missing: Hei. My Huawei Matebook 13 have touchscreen, but touchscreen driver is missing. Even Huawei PC manager can not find and install this driver. I wonder where can i find and install this driver....
  4. Touch screen driver missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touch Screen Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Driver Issue: Hi,I have an issue with my touchscreen driver. It's not showing up even when I turn on 'show hidden devices'. I assume that it somehow got deleted. I have managed to download a touch screen file off of https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx but I do not know how...
  6. Touch Screen Driver Issue

Touch Screen Driver Issue: Hi,I have an issue with my touchscreen driver. It's not showing up even when I turn on 'show hidden devices'. I assume that it somehow got deleted. I have managed to download a touch screen file off of https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx but I do not know how...
  7. Touch screen drivers

Touch screen drivers: Hi i have a KOGAN ATLAS GO 13.3" - KALAP13S300VA 2in1 device that i upgraded the HDD and reinstalled W10 on and now the touch screen isn't working.Can someone pls point me in the right direction of the drivers??Many thanksSean...
  8. Touch Screen Driver

Touch Screen Driver: My touch screen laptop runs Windows 10 has recently lost it's touch screen driver. I have noticed that recently my touch screen no longer works. I followed a walkthrough to troubleshoot the problem and the guide said to uninstall and reinstall the touch screen driver....
  9. touch screen driver

touch screen driver: I need a touch screen driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-driver/5e05aae2-e123-4229-9d86-b1caef0351a9
  10. Installing Touch Screen Drivers on a non touch screen laptop

Installing Touch Screen Drivers on a non touch screen laptop: Can I download and install a Microsoft touch screen driver on a laptop that does not have touch screen facilities? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-touch-screen-drivers-on-a-non-touch/75eb4d54-e753-4ed2-957a-1460cc68f05c