Windows 10: Touch Screen is not working in my Windows 10 preinstalled Lenova Yoga C 640 Laptop

Discus and support Touch Screen is not working in my Windows 10 preinstalled Lenova Yoga C 640 Laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Form 19 Jan 2021 onwards, in my Lenona Yoga C 640 Laptop preinstalled with Windows 10, Touch Screen is not working. Kindly assist me to resolve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jayakar Johnson Joseph, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Touch Screen is not working in my Windows 10 preinstalled Lenova Yoga C 640 Laptop

Form 19 Jan 2021 onwards, in my Lenona Yoga C 640 Laptop preinstalled with Windows 10, Touch Screen is not working.

Kindly assist me to resolve this problem.

:)

Jayakar Johnson Joseph, Jan 29, 2021

2. Touch screen not working on Windows 10

My Yoga 13 touch screen doesn't work either after latest update. Was working on August 29th. System info shows it has no pen or touch screen device.

behrwithme, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Windows 10 touch screen not working

Hi,

I suggest you to update, uninstall and reinstall the touch screen drivers from the manufacture’s website and check, if it works.

http://support.lenovo.com/in/en/pro...ries/yoga-2-11-notebook-lenovo?c=1&beta=false
    Also, I suggest you to update the chipset drivers from the original equipment manufacturer's website:

http://support.lenovo.com/in/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-2-11-notebook-lenovo?c=1&beta=false
    to check if that helps.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Kia214 Win User

Touch Screen is not working in my Windows 10 preinstalled Lenova Yoga C 640 Laptop

Touch screen not working after windows 10 upgrade

I have a Lenova Yoga 2 and I just upgraded to Windows 10 when my touch screen stopped working. I went into device manager and I don't even see the touch and pen option. I have installed all of the updates. What else can I do?

Thanks

Kia214, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Touch Screen is not working in my Windows 10 preinstalled Lenova Yoga C 640 Laptop

1. Touch Screen is not working in my Windows 10 preinstalled Lenova Yoga C 640 Laptop - Similar Threads - Touch Screen working

2. Yoga 530: My touch screen doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yoga 530: My touch screen doesn’t work.: My touch screen doesn’t work. I have tried everything. Troubleshooting, checking HID, Lenovo vantage,resetting laptop but keeping files, removing HID touch screen drivers, EVERYTHING I contacted Lenovo who said to try a full factory reset but I don’t want to lose what’s on my...
  3. Yoga 530: My touch screen doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yoga 530: My touch screen doesn’t work.: My touch screen doesn’t work. I have tried everything. Troubleshooting, checking HID, Lenovo vantage,resetting laptop but keeping files, removing HID touch screen drivers, EVERYTHING I contacted Lenovo who said to try a full factory reset but I don’t want to lose what’s on my...
  4. Yoga 530: My touch screen doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Yoga 720-12IKB Laptop touch-screen not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yoga 720-12IKB Laptop touch-screen not working?: As the title says, my touch-screen isn't working. I've updated all of my drivers, disabled and enabled & reinstalled my HID touchscreen driver, fiddled around with all my settings, tried to calibrate my screen as well the screen did not detect my touch input, and my windows...
  6. Yoga 720-12IKB Laptop touch-screen not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yoga 720-12IKB Laptop touch-screen not working?: As the title says, my touch-screen isn't working. I've updated all of my drivers, disabled and enabled & reinstalled my HID touchscreen driver, fiddled around with all my settings, tried to calibrate my screen as well the screen did not detect my touch input, and my windows...
  7. Yoga 720-12IKB Laptop touch-screen not working?

8. Lenova Yoga Camera

Lenova Yoga Camera: How can I get the camera to work on a Lenovo Yoga. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenova-yoga-camera/c8f72fef-5a62-4651-ad4c-7938d427cc89
  9. Touch screen not working Yoga 11S

Touch screen not working Yoga 11S: My CPU auto updated and now my touch screen is not working. Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 11S windows 10. I checked my system device manager and could not locate a driver for the touch screen. I tried also devise manager / mice and pointer > and the driver is not their also....
  10. Touch screen Lenovo yoga

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Touch screen Lenovo yoga: Can anyone help me pleeaaaasssee….when I start up my Lenovo yoga it asks me for my pin password etc but no keyboard appears on screen meaning I have to revert to the normal keyboard.... Trivial I know but soooooo annoying Any suggestions????...