Windows 10: Touch Screen / Mouse out of Control

Discus and support Touch Screen / Mouse out of Control in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Acer aspire R14 laptop running Windows 10. I've had this machine for about 8 months now and have loved it. Over the last while now I've had an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by talladesmond, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Touch Screen / Mouse out of Control

I have Acer aspire R14 laptop running Windows 10. I've had this machine for about 8 months now and have loved it.
    Over the last while now I've had an issue where I suddenly lose control of the mouse - the cursor starts jumping all over opening random things. I get the grey circles as when one touches the screen except they're popping up all over the place. I'll immediately shut everything down. When I reboot it doesn't show itself right off but eventually it returns. help plse???

:)

talladesmond, Jan 27, 2019

2. Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Hi Logan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using the mouse on a different computer?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link. Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Mouse, keyboard, and touch screen suddenly not working

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the mouse, keyboard, touchscreen on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that this issue might have occurred due to outdated/ corrupted drivers on your device.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any hardware/ software changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to access the device using external mouse and keyboard (Confirm to us)?
    • Are you able to boot the device to Safe mode with Networking?

If you are able to access the desktop using external mouse and keyboard, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Update the keyboard drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboard.
    • Right click on the Keyboard driver and click on
      Update driver software.

Step 2: Update the Touchpad drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on Update driver software.

Step 3: I suggest you to update the drivers for touch feature in Device Manager:

Steps:

• Right click on Windows key from the desktop and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices, right click on the
      Touch screen driver and select Update Driver Software.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Touch Screen / Mouse out of Control

Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Touch Screen / Mouse out of Control

1. Touch Screen / Mouse out of Control - Similar Threads - Touch Screen Mouse

2. Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems: Hi I've been having trouble with an issue regarding my laptop Samsung galaxy book S and built in keyboard and mouse it started some time I want to say this January where the keyboard and mouse would randomly just stop working, originally it wasn't that big off a deal as I'd...
  3. Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems: Hi I've been having trouble with an issue regarding my laptop Samsung galaxy book S and built in keyboard and mouse it started some time I want to say this January where the keyboard and mouse would randomly just stop working, originally it wasn't that big off a deal as I'd...
  4. screen touch zoom in out issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen touch zoom in out issue.: good day all, i have microsoft surface pro 4 and i have issue with screen touch. which i am not able to zoom an image or drawing while am drawing and issue that i looked up to online doesnt solve my problem and the problem is not with my cursor or mouse or touchpad. the issue...
  5. screen touch zoom in out issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen touch zoom in out issue.: good day all, i have microsoft surface pro 4 and i have issue with screen touch. which i am not able to zoom an image or drawing while am drawing and issue that i looked up to online doesnt solve my problem and the problem is not with my cursor or mouse or touchpad. the issue...
  6. screen touch zoom in out issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Lost control of mouse and touch screen on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost control of mouse and touch screen on laptop: Hi all, So, I am using a Dell touchscreen Latitude E5450 for work.. I swap between this and desktop so my laptop sometimes sits down for a while. Today, my screen started switching between windows and it appeared as if somehow there was a miscommunication/conflict...
  8. Mouse and key board out of control

Mouse and key board out of control: While in a game like world of tanks blitz every once in awhile my mouse loses control of the tank and my keyboard starts printing the same letter over and over. When i go to device manager it shows a yellow mark on the graphics card yet it says its working properly. I have to...
  9. mouse out of control--Windows 10

mouse out of control--Windows 10: my mouse seems to be working on its own and when I move it across the screen it automatically opens items before I click or it select s large amounts of text and highlights it...
  10. touch screen acts as mouse pointer instead of touch

touch screen acts as mouse pointer instead of touch: Hi, I was trying to use a tablet (ipad) as a second screen. I used Duet first and it worked finger scrolling and all. But duet gave openGL problems). So i uninstalled that and tried Xdisplay. This works but now the touch usses the mouse instead of the pointer... I reinstalled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. on screen mouse control

2. pc screen is out of control