Windows 10: Touch Screen need calibrate every time

Discus and support Touch Screen need calibrate every time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use Chinese Tablet Telclast Air 3G come with Windows 8.1 with Bing upgraded to Windows 10 Home Now I have problem with touch screen which I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeW85, Sep 1, 2015.

1. JeW85 Win User

Touch Screen need calibrate every time

I use Chinese Tablet Telclast Air 3G come with Windows 8.1 with Bing upgraded to Windows 10 Home
    Now I have problem with touch screen which I need to re-calibrate every time I turn on after turn off and charging tablet. When I turn on tablet touch screen is mess and I need to use external keyboard to log in and re-calibrate touch, if I turn off tablet with out charging it after turn on it work fine what can I do to solve this problem?
    I never had this issue with windows 8.1 and after I upgrade to windows 10 it work for a few week then this problem occur.

My spec:
    Intel Atom Z3763F
    Ram: 2GB
    Intel On Board graphic card with latest driver

:)

JeW85, Sep 1, 2015

2. Unable to "get" Tablet Calibration from a "standard user" account in Windows 10

When calibrating pen and touch for a Windows 10 tablet, I can calibrate Pen without admin creds, but I have to use administrator credentials to calibrate Touch Screen. Is this changeable so users don’t need IS assistance to calibrate touch?

Joe Mrozek, Sep 1, 2015
  3. Help my N97 has a mind of its own!!!

Souns like your touchscreen may need calibrating.

To calibrate your touch screen:

Menu->Settings->Phone->Touch Input->Touch screen calibration

Then follow the instructions on the screen.

It's not surprising that you didn't notice this setting because it is last on the list in the Touch input section and you have to scroll down to see it.

After you calibrate your screen, see if you continue to have problems.

rdcinhou---01, Sep 1, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

The only thing I can say is to check with the mfg website to see if they have a fix for the calibration problem.

bro67, Sep 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Touch Screen need calibrate every time - Similar Threads - Touch Screen need

2. Controller calibration resets every time i restart my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller calibration resets every time i restart my pc: So i am using my dualshock 4 through ds4windows , and i have it calibrated through the windows , otherwise the camera will be very sensitive and have input lag , so for that , i need to everytime go into settings and calibrate my controller each my pc start , and i am tired...
  3. Controller calibration resets every time i restart my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller calibration resets every time i restart my pc: So i am using my dualshock 4 through ds4windows , and i have it calibrated through the windows , otherwise the camera will be very sensitive and have input lag , so for that , i need to everytime go into settings and calibrate my controller each my pc start , and i am tired...
  4. Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry: Windows 10 has a function to calibrate the touch function on the display.I have to install multiple touchscreen displays on multiple computers and i want to use the same calibration for all, programmatically.My questions are:1. In which file does Windows 10 store touch...
  5. Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry

Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry: Windows 10 has a function to calibrate the touch function on the display.I have to install multiple touchscreen displays on multiple computers and i want to use the same calibration for all, programmatically.My questions are:1. In which file does Windows 10 store touch...
  6. Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Touch Calibration Issue Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Calibration Issue Windows 11: Hi - I purchased the Surface Studio Laptop a couple weeks ago and I have a second touchscreen monitor display with IR overlay frame and need to calibrate the touch - touch is not accurate near the edges of the screen.Windows 11 has a touch calibration tool: Control Panel >...
  8. Touch Calibration Issue Windows 11

Touch Calibration Issue Windows 11: Hi - I purchased the Surface Studio Laptop a couple weeks ago and I have a second touchscreen monitor display with IR overlay frame and need to calibrate the touch - touch is not accurate near the edges of the screen.Windows 11 has a touch calibration tool: Control Panel >...
  9. Touch screen calibration is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen calibration is not working: I recently bought a drawing tablet, however, I cannot seem to get the calibration for the tablet working whatsoever. I installed all the drivers and my computer is fully updated, so that's not the issue. The issue is that when the calibration screen comes up, I cannot get it...
  10. Touch screen calibration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch screen calibration: Windows 10 has a function to calibrate the touch function on the display. My questions are: 1. What happens to the touch calibration data when a windows update occurs? Will the data be automatically transferred to the new version, or must a new calibration be made? 2. In...