Windows 10: Touch screen not working after a windows 10 update that crashed my sysytem. I have a dell...

Discus and support Touch screen not working after a windows 10 update that crashed my sysytem. I have a dell... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Touch screen HID drivers are missing after windows 10 update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ignacioaizcorbe, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Touch screen not working after a windows 10 update that crashed my sysytem. I have a dell...

Touch screen HID drivers are missing after windows 10 update.

:)

ignacioaizcorbe, Jan 16, 2020

2. Touch screen not working on Windows 10

Our business's lenovo B50 touch screen is not working after the update to windows 10, either. Have tried all steps listed to fix- no luck Touch screen not working after a windows 10 update that crashed my sysytem. I have a dell... :(

Michael-Martin, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Touch screen not working on Windows 10

My Yoga 13 touch screen doesn't work either after latest update. Was working on August 29th. System info shows it has no pen or touch screen device.

behrwithme, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Dani Pun Win User

Touch screen not working after a windows 10 update that crashed my sysytem. I have a dell...

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Touch screen not working after a windows 10 update that crashed my sysytem. I have a dell...

1. Touch screen not working after a windows 10 update that crashed my sysytem. I have a dell... - Similar Threads - Touch screen working

2. my dell latitude 3340 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my dell latitude 3340 touch screen not working: Where can I findthe HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?I've already tried troubleshooting, updated everything, restarted too many times to count , but touch doesn't work and HID Compliant Touchscreen driver does not show up on Device Manager, even under Hidden...
  3. my dell latitude 3340 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my dell latitude 3340 touch screen not working: Where can I findthe HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?I've already tried troubleshooting, updated everything, restarted too many times to count , but touch doesn't work and HID Compliant Touchscreen driver does not show up on Device Manager, even under Hidden...
  4. my dell latitude 3340 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. help my touch screen stopped working after the windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help my touch screen stopped working after the windows 10 update: help pls submitted by /u/kipdebiel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsayig/help_my_touch_screen_stopped_working_after_the/
  6. after windows 10 update, touch screen will not work

after windows 10 update, touch screen will not work: I have tried so many things that im at my wits ends. Tried uninstalling updates, tried going back to a restore point, tried to factory reset hp desktop -it will not let me factory rest- reset fails The device manager shows all drivers and allows touch screen to work when...
  7. Dell Inspiron 17 Touch Screen not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Inspiron 17 Touch Screen not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 running Windows 10 version 1903 and my touch screen stopped working. Any suggestions I can try to get it back up and working?...
  8. Touch screen is not working after Windows update

Touch screen is not working after Windows update: So I got my laptop a few years ago and my touchscreen used to work when it was in tablet mode. One day the touch screen started working intermittently the suddenly stopped working altogether and that was round about the time my system updated to widows 10. I just thought it...
  9. Touch screen not working after Windows update.

Touch screen not working after Windows update.: I have an Acer Aspire R7 and have had touchscreen problems since a few weeks after I got it. Initially the touchscreen worked fine, then it stopped, started, stopped started etc. It would work fine for a few days, then just stop. After spending hours on the phone to Acer,...
  10. Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10: When I updated my computer to windows 10 from 8.1 the touch screen quit working. I have called into windows and they told me the drivers are incompatible and I need to downgrade back. But I can't seem to find where to find my product key or anything for the windows that came...