Windows 10: Touch screen not working and HID device was removed from device manager

Discus and support Touch screen not working and HID device was removed from device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi my laptop's touch screen stopped working when i follow updated from Lenovo. Then i tried to update the drivers and no success following online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NicoVale, Aug 19, 2019.

1. NicoVale Win User

Touch screen not working and HID device was removed from device manager

Hi my laptop's touch screen stopped working when i follow updated from Lenovo. Then i tried to update the drivers and no success following online answers. Now not even the device manager shows the device in the HID section, even if you show all hidden devices. How to install the HID touch screen device again?

:)

NicoVale, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Tholsen Win User

HID-Compliant touch screen is no longer in my device manager

Hi Tisha21

I was lucky to solve the HID touch screen problem on my labtop in this way:

Computer Management / Device Manager / System Devices

Under System Devices, I started clicking update drivers for each and every system device on the list.
    Most were already updated, but a bit down the list there was a device that was not updated.
    Unfortunately, I do not remember which one should be updated, but suddenly the
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen component was no longer a hidden device an the touch screen worked Again

/Thomas

Tholsen, Aug 19, 2019
  3. HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager

Hi Greg,

The HID Compliant Touch Screen device is missing in Device Manager. It's not in error state. I have tried all the options which you suggested. It didn't work. Could you please provide the link for PC maker's Support
    Downloads web page

Rakesh_405, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Tisha21 Win User

HID-Compliant touch screen is no longer in my device manager

I am having the same issue ... touch-screen not working on my Dell Inspiron 7737

I am also missing the HID-compliant touch screen listed under the human interface devices of the device manager. Can someone tell me how to install it? I've looked at the Dell support drivers list and nothing I enter as a keyword is returning
    any results?

Tisha21, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Touch screen not working and HID device was removed from device manager - Similar Threads - Touch screen working

2. why there are 2 HID-compliance touch screen in device manager ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why there are 2 HID-compliance touch screen in device manager ?: There is 2 HID-compliance touch screen shown in my device manager, should I activate both of them? I've been facing some screen bubble issues recently. not sure what's the problem. Please advise if you have solutions.Thank youAndrew...
  3. why there are 2 HID-compliance touch screen in device manager ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why there are 2 HID-compliance touch screen in device manager ?: There is 2 HID-compliance touch screen shown in my device manager, should I activate both of them? I've been facing some screen bubble issues recently. not sure what's the problem. Please advise if you have solutions.Thank youAndrew...
  4. why there are 2 HID-compliance touch screen in device manager ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager: Dear Team,I have seen that the HID-Compliant touch screen is missing.I have tried troubleshooting, but it is not working, I have tried to click "Show Hidden Devices", not working, I have tried to click "Scan for hardware changes", not working!NOTE: I'm using HP 250 G8...
  6. HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager: Dear Team,I have seen that the HID-Compliant touch screen is missing.I have tried troubleshooting, but it is not working, I have tried to click "Show Hidden Devices", not working, I have tried to click "Scan for hardware changes", not working!NOTE: I'm using HP 250 G8...
  7. HID - compliant touch screen Device

HID - compliant touch screen Device: Hey! My touch screen is disabled . I tried to fix it by updating drivers but the option of enable or disable is not there. I can only see four options - update driver/uninstall device/scan for hardware changes/properties, enable or disable option is missing. Should I...
  8. HID compliant pen and HID compliant touch screen drivers gone from Device Manager

HID compliant pen and HID compliant touch screen drivers gone from Device Manager: I just got my Surface Pro 7 last Christmas and everything's working out so well. I've been using it for work I'm an illustrator so I use the pen and the touch screen a lot and for uni my notebooks are digital so I also use the pen and the touch screen a lot. However, since...
  9. HID TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE MISSING FROM LAPTOP

HID TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE MISSING FROM LAPTOP: Listen I've been dealing with this issue for over two years now. Non of the methods from Microsoft is seeming to be working. I have troubleshooted my entire computer and no issues was detected. I checked my ghosted devices and the HID Touch Screen Device is not there. I...
  10. HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager

HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager: Hi Team, My touch screen stopped working after the windows update. I believe its due to the windows update. I have tried all the suggestion given in the forum. 1) Reset PC. 2) Scan for hardware changes in device manager 3) View Hidden devices 4) Troubleshoot Hardware...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find hid compliant touchcreen