Windows 10: Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2

Discus and support Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HP EliteBook 1030 G2 Touch Screen Not Working Because of Driver.Showing Error in Driver with yellow exclamation mark"This device cannot start. Code 10A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Keval Solanki, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2

HP EliteBook 1030 G2 Touch Screen Not Working Because of Driver.Showing Error in Driver with yellow exclamation mark"This device cannot start. Code 10A request for the HID descriptor failed"I have already formatted my laptop 3 times but whenever the installation is fresh it was working fine.After some day it fails due to windows update and Touch Screen may not working again.but from now days in fresh installation it also not working.Same things happen in windows 11, I was really disturb in my work and also westing my time.I have tried many of the different method which is available on intern

:)

Keval Solanki, Oct 9, 2021

2. Tablet Mode not working on HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2

Hi all,

I bought an HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2 running Windows 10 Pro.

The laptop works very well but Tablet mode does not work at all:

- Tablet mode does not start automatically.

If I start it manually:

- Screen does not rotate on its own

In fact the entire Option to enable or disable the Rotation Lock is greyed out.

I can rotate the screen manually through display settings.

- in addition the keyboard and touchpad does not get disabled and thus Tablet Mode is useless.

The keyboard can not be disabled manually unless I unistall it completely and if I click "disable touchpad" then the touchpad does not get disabled, and keeps working as normal.

Has anyone seen this constellation before and know how to fix it?

Veronika105, Oct 9, 2021
  3. SarahKong Win User
    Tablet Mode not working on HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2

First i would update the drivers from the deivce.

Below is a link for HP's site to get the latest drivers.

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/drivers/selfservic...

If that does not work then I would make sure there is no windows corruption.

This maybe an issue with a system file being corrupt.

You can try a couple things.

Right click your start button and select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

In Command prompt type sfc /scannow and press enter.

Restart the computer.

If that doesn't work then try this,

Right click your start button and select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands.

Press Enter key after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Important: When you run this command, DISM uses Windows Update to provide the files that are required to fix corruptions.

To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.

Restart your computer.

If that still does not work then I would do a repair upgrade.

Link below by Andre Da Costa on how to do this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Oct 9, 2021
  4. MAXPOPWER Win User

Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2

HP ELITEBOOK 840 G2 hp drive encryption tpm authentification failed.(0xa)

HP ELITEBOOK 840 G2 hp drive encryption tpm authentification failed.(0xa)

I cant login, can access bios, restoring security settings doesnt help. i also have winmagic data security on my screen and have never seen this before. pls help

MAXPOPWER, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2

1. Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2 - Similar Threads - Touch Screen Working

2. Hp 1030 G2 SHUTDOWN when AC charger gets unplugged. WHY?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp 1030 G2 SHUTDOWN when AC charger gets unplugged. WHY?: hello tech community, I'm presently using Hp 1032 G2 and I suddenly started experiencing sudden shutdowns when I unplug my charger. I had to generate my battery report to know whether my charge capacity had dropped drastically but it still has a 94% charge capacity. I'm at 6...
  3. Hello, I have HP MPP 1.51 pen and my device is HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2. The pen doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have HP MPP 1.51 pen and my device is HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2. The pen doesn't...: Here is the list of my drivers HID PCI Minidriver for ISS HID PCI Minidriver for ISS HP Wireless Button Driver IntelR HID Event Filter Microsoft Input Configuration Device Microsoft Input Configuration Device Injection device with buttons for GPIO HMI consumer control device...
  4. Hello, I have HP MPP 1.51 pen and my device is HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2. The pen doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I have HP MPP 1.51 pen and my device is HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2. The pen doesn't...: Here is the list of my drivers HID PCI Minidriver for ISS HID PCI Minidriver for ISS HP Wireless Button Driver IntelR HID Event Filter Microsoft Input Configuration Device Microsoft Input Configuration Device Injection device with buttons for GPIO HMI consumer control device...
  5. Hello, I have HP MPP 1.51 pen and my device is HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2. The pen doesn't...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2 & W10 Unable to Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2 & W10 Unable to Activate: HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2 & Windows 10 OS edition, it worked fine with no issues about W10 Pro authenticity, I had to do a reset to fix some difficulties, prompted to reinstall W10 automatically it selected the W10 Pro edition, asked to activate Windows, I attempted several...
  7. HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2 & W10 Unable to Activate

HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2 & W10 Unable to Activate: HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2 & Windows 10 OS edition, it worked fine with no issues about W10 Pro authenticity, I had to do a reset to fix some difficulties, prompted to reinstall W10 automatically it selected the W10 Pro edition, asked to activate Windows, I attempted several...
  8. HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2 & W10 Unable to Activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade.

My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade.: I need help. I have tried all the troubleshooting found online, been on device manager, tried update the driver, uninstall, enabled, deleting and reinstall. The touch screen still not working.Not sure what else to do....
  10. Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2

Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2: HP EliteBook 1030 G2 Touch Screen Not Working Because of Driver.Showing Error in Driver with yellow exclamation mark"This device cannot start. Code 10A request for the HID descriptor failed"I have already formatted my laptop 3 times but whenever the installation is fresh it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix hp x360 1030 g2 screen touch not working after changing keyboard

2. hp elitebook x360 g2 1030 touchscreen only works in tablet mode

3. tablet mode does not work on my hp elitebook x360 g2 1030