Windows 10: touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop

Discus and support touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am using a lenovo yoga 520 lap top. suddenly my laptops touch screen stop working. now my i cannot use my lap top in tablet form. i have done trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by firosvm, Aug 22, 2019.

1. firosvm Win User

touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop

i am using a lenovo yoga 520 lap top. suddenly my laptops touch screen stop working. now my i cannot use my lap top in tablet form. i have done trouble shooting for finding hardware problems. but it says there is no issue with hardware. what is the solution for this

:)

firosvm, Aug 22, 2019

2. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

Home - Global Support - US

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Touch screen not working on Windows 10

Our business's lenovo B50 touch screen is not working after the update to windows 10, either. Have tried all steps listed to fix- no luck touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop :(

Michael-Martin, Aug 22, 2019
  4. touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop

Touch screen not working on Windows 10

My Yoga 13 touch screen doesn't work either after latest update. Was working on August 29th. System info shows it has no pen or touch screen device.

behrwithme, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop

1. touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop - Similar Threads - touch screen working

2. my touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my touch screen not working: touch screen not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-not-working/dfb8983d-abe3-40ba-b4b0-a2a2d26492c1
  3. my touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my touch screen not working: touch screen not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-not-working/dfb8983d-abe3-40ba-b4b0-a2a2d26492c1
  4. Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.: So basically this morning, I installed a software update I forgot what it was for and afterwards, the touch screen and stylus stopped functioning.I checked device manager and found that the HID-compliant touch screen was hidden, and there was an issue with the Lenovo pen...
  5. Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.: So basically this morning, I installed a software update I forgot what it was for and afterwards, the touch screen and stylus stopped functioning.I checked device manager and found that the HID-compliant touch screen was hidden, and there was an issue with the Lenovo pen...
  6. my touch-screen laptop is not responding to touch screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my touch-screen laptop is not responding to touch screen: -----------------------------context-----------------------------ok so this happened out of the blue, I was just chilling on my laptop when i tried to use my touch screen it did not work, thinking it was just some dumb issue and a restart would work, continued with what I was...
  7. Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Yoga Touch screen not working

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Yoga Touch screen not working: So I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Yoga Gen 1, It was bought very recently so I have no idea why but suddenly my touchscreen stopped functioning. I checked in device manager and it said 'error code 45 device not connected' or something like that. I tried uninstalling the device...
  8. Lenovo Laptop Ghost Touching

Lenovo Laptop Ghost Touching: Hi, I've emailed previously about the ghost-touching issue on my Lenovo laptop. The previous Microsoft assistant asked me to disable all HID-complaint device options. Disable touch-screen. I completed the instructions and have been waiting for a reply for a while; on how to...
  9. Does touch screen work on a Lenovo Ideapad?

Does touch screen work on a Lenovo Ideapad?: I've got a Lenovo Ideapad and it has the option to turn on tablet mode in the action center, but it doesn't work. Looking at the settings, its says "Pen and touch: No pen or touch input is available for this display." I've tried looking at the device manager and I don't have...
  10. Touch screen Lenovo yoga

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Touch screen Lenovo yoga: Can anyone help me pleeaaaasssee….when I start up my Lenovo yoga it asks me for my pin password etc but no keyboard appears on screen meaning I have to revert to the normal keyboard.... Trivial I know but soooooo annoying Any suggestions????...