Windows 10: Touch Screen Not Working Suddenly

Discus and support Touch Screen Not Working Suddenly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Touch screen stopped working randomly. tried reinstalling HID touch screen drivers, didn't work. I tried troubleshooting hardware and devices still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by danishagarwal9, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Touch Screen Not Working Suddenly

Touch screen stopped working randomly. tried reinstalling HID touch screen drivers, didn't work. I tried troubleshooting hardware and devices still nothing. Then I installed Yoga 720 FW. 50F2Didn't Work, 50EFTouchscreen Started Working But in a Reverse Manner.

Touch Screen Not Working Suddenly [​IMG]

:)

danishagarwal9, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Dani Pun Win User

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Jul 14, 2020
  3. touch screen stopped working suddenly!

my touch screen was working perfectly but suddenly u r pc ran into a problem screen came up and after that restart the touch screen was not working

i tried to restart again but it was of no use ,i need a solurion for this problem

shivgurprakash, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Touch Screen Not Working Suddenly

Mouse, keyboard, and touch screen suddenly not working

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the mouse, keyboard, touchscreen on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that this issue might have occurred due to outdated/ corrupted drivers on your device.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any hardware/ software changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to access the device using external mouse and keyboard (Confirm to us)?
    • Are you able to boot the device to Safe mode with Networking?

If you are able to access the desktop using external mouse and keyboard, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Update the keyboard drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboard.
    • Right click on the Keyboard driver and click on
      Update driver software.

Step 2: Update the Touchpad drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on Update driver software.

Step 3: I suggest you to update the drivers for touch feature in Device Manager:

Steps:

• Right click on Windows key from the desktop and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices, right click on the
      Touch screen driver and select Update Driver Software.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Touch Screen Not Working Suddenly

1. Touch Screen Not Working Suddenly - Similar Threads - Touch Screen Working

2. Touch Screen Not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Screen Not working.: I have HP EliteBook 820 laptop. I was working and suddenly my laptop touchscreen stop working. Now I am trying hard and try all possible solution. I think some shortcut key is press by me so that why it turn off or not working. If any solution please tell me....
  3. touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch screen not working: hello this is Fatma i am having trouble with my touch screen as it stopped working a few months ago on my Lenovo laptop. I have tried lots of methods but it would not work and it shows that this device does not support touch screen but it was working fine a few months ago. I...
  4. touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touch screen not working: hello this is Fatma i am having trouble with my touch screen as it stopped working a few months ago on my Lenovo laptop. I have tried lots of methods but it would not work and it shows that this device does not support touch screen but it was working fine a few months ago. I...
  5. Touch screen not working!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touch screen not working!!!: I have a touch screen that I bought on amazon but it dose not want to work on my pc. Before it use to work but now it doesn't. I am NOT using a laptop and I don't see HID-compliant touch screen. The only way I do see it is when I go to view show hidden devices. I even tried...
  6. touch screen not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch screen not working.: Hello, I installed windows 10 on my Ematic1118 ns. I need the display driver. Ematic wont respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-not-working/df8564d1-e36e-425a-9470-0dba6c875fbc
  7. Touch Screen not Working

Touch Screen not Working: I have a touch screen attached to my desktop that is not working. I have upgraded to the latest version of WIndows 3/17/2020. When I look at HID devices, there is no HID for touchscreen. On the system screen it explicitly states "No Pen or Touch input is available for this...
  8. touch screen not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch screen not working: touch pad and keyboard work but since last two updates in the last two days, my touch screen does not respong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-not-working/8874f04d-99f3-441a-b596-71a330aa8c99
  9. Touch screen not working

Touch screen not working: I am on a Dell Venue 10 Pro 5055, and I just installed Windows 10. I looked in device management, and the touch screen device, HID-compliant touch screen device is missing, i have tried troubleshooting, and i don't have a "hardware and devices troubleshooter" option, even...
  10. Touch screen not working

Touch screen not working: I have a Lenovo yoga 11e. I had Windows 10 installed in March or April this year (2018) and everything seemed to work fine. But, about a month ago (June) I noticed that my touchscreen doesn't work anymore. I've tried restarting, updating, troubleshooting, and trying to enable...