Windows 10: Touch screen not working Surface Laptop 2

Discus and support Touch screen not working Surface Laptop 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Computer went completely dead - would not respond to power key. Found holding power key for 10 seconds and it came back to life, but subsequently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CmosArt, Sep 25, 2020.

1. CmosArt Win User

Touch screen not working Surface Laptop 2

Computer went completely dead - would not respond to power key. Found holding power key for 10 seconds and it came back to life, but subsequently found touch screen no longer works. All win 10 and firmware updates applied. Booted holding vol+ and power key for 30 seconds and checked hardware - touch screen works. Normal boot, touch screen does not work. Looked in Device Manager and no touch screen device listed in HID. How do I re-install the touch screen driver and how did it get deleted win update or firmware update ??

:)

CmosArt, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Touch screen not working Surface Laptop 2

1. Touch screen not working Surface Laptop 2 - Similar Threads - Touch screen working

2. Touch mode on Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch mode on Surface Go 2: I have a Surface Go 2, which for the last couple of years I've happily used with a Brydge Bluetooth keyboard designed specifically for the model as well as the Typecover. The Typecover is great for mobility but the Brydge is much better when you want to use the machine as a...
  3. Touch mode on Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch mode on Surface Go 2: I have a Surface Go 2, which for the last couple of years I've happily used with a Brydge Bluetooth keyboard designed specifically for the model as well as the Typecover. The Typecover is great for mobility but the Brydge is much better when you want to use the machine as a...
  4. Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop - Touch screen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop - Touch screen issues: Hello there, I have a Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop with touch screen. It works fine in the UEFI, and once I unistall and reinstall the drivers, the touch screen works.However, when I close the device manually bringing the keyboard and screen together, the touch screen stops...
  5. Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop - Touch screen issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop - Touch screen issues: Hello there, I have a Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop with touch screen. It works fine in the UEFI, and once I unistall and reinstall the drivers, the touch screen works.However, when I close the device manually bringing the keyboard and screen together, the touch screen stops...
  6. Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop - Touch screen issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. surface laptop 2 keyboard & touch screen stopped working after automatic software update

surface laptop 2 keyboard & touch screen stopped working after automatic software update: My surface laptop 2 running windows 10 recently booted itself, indicating a software update. Now neither the keyboard nor the touch screen works under windows 10, but they still work under uefi. Something in the software update must be the cause. Please help....
  8. Touchpad not working - Surface Laptop 2

Touchpad not working - Surface Laptop 2: My touchpad stopped working after a few months. I think it is the I2C HID Device that is the cause [ATTACH] I have tried to uninstall the driver and the restart the computer and in the beginning it worked but then after a while I got the same error again. But now it...
  9. Surface Laptop 2 Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop 2 Black Screen: I have a surface laptop 2 with integrated graphic card. Win10. Recently, the screen frequently turns black, or display pixelated image. It will continue for several seconds, and then the software that I currently use will crash. (After it displays a crash warning window,...
  10. touch screen surface

touch screen surface: Hi touch screen doesn't work went to device manager said complaine not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-surface/0a6b21af-6b5a-4987-a5e9-7c57f9bb871c