Windows 10: touch screen not working

Discus and support touch screen not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; touch pad and keyboard work but since last two updates in the last two days, my touch screen does not respong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CherylBembenek, Mar 13, 2019.

1. touch screen not working

touch pad and keyboard work but since last two updates in the last two days, my touch screen does not respong

:)

CherylBembenek, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Dani Pun Win User

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Mar 13, 2019
  4. touch screen not working

touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

touch screen not working

1. touch screen not working - Similar Threads - touch screen working

2. Touch Screen Not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Screen Not working.: I have HP EliteBook 820 laptop. I was working and suddenly my laptop touchscreen stop working. Now I am trying hard and try all possible solution. I think some shortcut key is press by me so that why it turn off or not working. If any solution please tell me....
  3. touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch screen not working: hello this is Fatma i am having trouble with my touch screen as it stopped working a few months ago on my Lenovo laptop. I have tried lots of methods but it would not work and it shows that this device does not support touch screen but it was working fine a few months ago. I...
  4. touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touch screen not working: hello this is Fatma i am having trouble with my touch screen as it stopped working a few months ago on my Lenovo laptop. I have tried lots of methods but it would not work and it shows that this device does not support touch screen but it was working fine a few months ago. I...
  5. Touch screen not working!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touch screen not working!!!: I have a touch screen that I bought on amazon but it dose not want to work on my pc. Before it use to work but now it doesn't. I am NOT using a laptop and I don't see HID-compliant touch screen. The only way I do see it is when I go to view show hidden devices. I even tried...
  6. touch screen not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch screen not working.: Hello, I installed windows 10 on my Ematic1118 ns. I need the display driver. Ematic wont respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-not-working/df8564d1-e36e-425a-9470-0dba6c875fbc
  7. Touch Screen not Working

Touch Screen not Working: I have a touch screen attached to my desktop that is not working. I have upgraded to the latest version of WIndows 3/17/2020. When I look at HID devices, there is no HID for touchscreen. On the system screen it explicitly states "No Pen or Touch input is available for this...
  8. Touch Screen not working

Touch Screen not working: so just got my new laptop and suddenly the touch screen stopped working. I then researched the problem and found out my touch screen driver was missing.Then i clicked show hidden drivers and there i found the touch screen driver. But i cant enable it. It says the device is...
  9. Touch screen not working

Touch screen not working: I am on a Dell Venue 10 Pro 5055, and I just installed Windows 10. I looked in device management, and the touch screen device, HID-compliant touch screen device is missing, i have tried troubleshooting, and i don't have a "hardware and devices troubleshooter" option, even...
  10. Touch screen not working

Touch screen not working: I have a Lenovo yoga 11e. I had Windows 10 installed in March or April this year (2018) and everything seemed to work fine. But, about a month ago (June) I noticed that my touchscreen doesn't work anymore. I've tried restarting, updating, troubleshooting, and trying to enable...