Windows 10: Touch screen on HP laptop not working [15-bs060wm]

Discus and support Touch screen on HP laptop not working [15-bs060wm] in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a HP laptop model 15-bs060wm that comes with atouch screen. After a while, it stopped working and does not respond to touch. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by [Richardfm], Jan 20, 2021.

1. Touch screen on HP laptop not working [15-bs060wm]

Hi everyone, I have a HP laptop model 15-bs060wm that comes with atouch screen. After a while, it stopped working and does not respond to touch. I checked in Device Manager and the HID complaint touch screen driver does not appear. I enabled "show hidden devices" and then "scan for hardware changes" but nothing appears. Another possible alternative was to go to the command prompt and type the command "MSDT.EXE -ID DEVICEDIAGNOSTIC" and execute it and nothing. I updated the version to the recent one 20H2 and nothing.Is there any alternative or any other process besides those mentioned?

Note: The box it came from clearly says it has a touch screen.

:)

[Richardfm], Jan 20, 2021

2. HP laptop, cannot get touch screen to work

Hi yall,

I have a HP 15-f111dx laptop with a built in touch screen and I had downgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 7 and when I did I had disabled the touch screen in Windows 7 settings but now that I've upgraded to Windows 10 I would like to reenable it, but so far I have not been able to.

I've tried going into the pen and touch settings in control panel but I don't see an option there to enable the touch screen. I've also went into device manager which does detect I have a touch screen and uninstalling the driver and restarting my laptop.

If anyone has any ideas to make this work, any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
    JDIII

JohnDoeIII, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    HP All-in-one touch screen stopped working.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Touch screen is not working for your HP All-in-one touch screen. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP article
    HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8) and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 20, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Touch screen on HP laptop not working [15-bs060wm]

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Touch screen on HP laptop not working [15-bs060wm]

1. Touch screen on HP laptop not working [15-bs060wm] - Similar Threads - Touch screen laptop

2. My touch screen on my Windows 11 laptop stopped working on my HP Pavilion 15-cr0000x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touch screen on my Windows 11 laptop stopped working on my HP Pavilion 15-cr0000x360: I did all the test, and it says its working fine and it has the best drivers but when I installed windows 11 it stopped working. Now I wish I never upgraded to 11. I dont know what to do Im a senior citizen....
  3. My touch screen on my Windows 11 laptop stopped working on my HP Pavilion 15-cr0000x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touch screen on my Windows 11 laptop stopped working on my HP Pavilion 15-cr0000x360: I did all the test, and it says its working fine and it has the best drivers but when I installed windows 11 it stopped working. Now I wish I never upgraded to 11. I dont know what to do Im a senior citizen....
  4. HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working: Hey, I had to reset my notebook PC. After the reset, the touch screen has stopped working. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360-touch-screen-not-working/0a2f0785-66d2-48a1-ada9-a66c824572b0
  5. HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working

HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working: Hey, I had to reset my notebook PC. After the reset, the touch screen has stopped working. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360-touch-screen-not-working/0a2f0785-66d2-48a1-ada9-a66c824572b0
  6. Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop: Hello Everyone, I recently noticed my touchscreen on my laptop stopped working for no reason. When running HP Hardware Diagnostics it works but not on the home screen. Any ideas how to fix?...
  7. Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop

Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop: Hello Everyone, I recently noticed my touchscreen on my laptop stopped working for no reason. When running HP Hardware Diagnostics it works but not on the home screen. Any ideas how to fix?...
  8. Touch pad problem on HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad problem on HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx: I have an HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx it has been working fine for years, but now the mouse is acting up zooming randomly, disappearing completely, freezing I've searched for solutions and some have worked temporarily I've disabled the touch pad zooming shortcut many times...
  9. Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552

Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552: Hi, Recently my touch screen stopped working and I checked "Device Manager" "Show Hidden Devices" there was no HID-Compliant Touch Screen, so I hope to find a solution. Regards, TBNRbatman47455...
  10. HP laptop, cannot get touch screen to work

HP laptop, cannot get touch screen to work: Hi yall, I have a HP 15-f111dx laptop with a built in touch screen and I had downgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 7 and when I did I had disabled the touch screen in Windows 7 settings but now that I've upgraded to Windows 10 I would like to reenable it, but so far I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp 15 touch screen not working