Windows 10: Touch Screen Randomly Stopped Working

Discus and support Touch Screen Randomly Stopped Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I own a Lenovo Yoga 720 13IKB. Its been almost 2 Years of time I am using this. My Touch was working fine till now. Today don't know how it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by danishagarwal9, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Touch Screen Randomly Stopped Working

Hello. I own a Lenovo Yoga 720 13IKB. Its been almost 2 Years of time I am using this.

My Touch was working fine till now. Today don't know how it stopped working. I never dropped my laptop, not any water spill issue. I tried reinstalling HID touch screen drivers, didn't work. I tried troubleshooting hardware and devices still nothing.

It ain't working at all.
    Please provide a solution.

:)

danishagarwal9, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Dani Pun Win User

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Rainhamd Win User
    Touch screen stops working, Windows 10

It's gone again!! I was using an app with the touchscreen, when I saw the on screen symbol in the task bar flicker, it then disappeared and the touch screen stopped working.

Step one now tells me that it is applying a fix, then comes up with the message - Unknown usb device (device descriptor failed) is not working properly. Your pc must be restarted. - Restarted and went back and ran troubleshooter again, getting exactly the
    same result and message.

Step 2 - The touch screen driver has now vanished from the list! (last week when the touchscreen wasn't working I tried to find the driver and couldn't - perhaps this is why!)

HELP!

Rainhamd, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Touch Screen Randomly Stopped Working

Lumia 928 touch screen randomly stops working???

The touch screen will stop responding to touch randomly, and I can't remove the battery to reboot. I heard pressing volume down + power button will reboot but this doesn't work for me. the last two times I've had to repeatedly take pictures with flash
    enabled to wear down the battery until it turned off but that is really annoying and time consuming. Why is this happening and can I do anything about it?

nickStodola, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Touch Screen Randomly Stopped Working

1. Touch Screen Randomly Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Touch Screen Randomly

2. Touch Screen Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Stopped Working: I upgraded my notebookHP Spectre x360-13-ae000xx from windows 10 to Windows 11 and after that TOUCH SCREEN stopped working. It even stopped showing from bios.I did check in COMPONENT TEST using HP HARDWARE AND DIAGONSTICS UEFI, but there is no option for touch screen Test.I...
  3. Touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen stopped working: Hello , I am Rajneesh from Gasco IncAfter a Windows update my Lenovo Thinkpad touch screen stopped working. I go to the Tablet settings and it says "*This device does not have touch capabilities"....
  4. Touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen stopped working: Hello , I am Rajneesh from Gasco IncAfter a Windows update my Lenovo Thinkpad touch screen stopped working. I go to the Tablet settings and it says "*This device does not have touch capabilities"....
  5. Touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen stopped working: Hi could someone please help me figure out why all of a sudden my touch screen stopped working? I have a onn 2-in-1 convertible laptop & it's brand new. The touch screen just worked last night but now this morning it's telling me that my device isn't compatible. Well the...
  7. Touch screen stopped working

Touch screen stopped working: Hi could someone please help me figure out why all of a sudden my touch screen stopped working? I have a onn 2-in-1 convertible laptop & it's brand new. The touch screen just worked last night but now this morning it's telling me that my device isn't compatible. Well the...
  8. Touch screen stopped working

Touch screen stopped working: I get the pop-up saying "No pen or touch input is available for this display" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-stopped-working/47461dba-808b-4ab6-9980-d2cb721d7399
  9. Touch Screen Randomly Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Screen Randomly Stopped Working: Hello. I own a Lenovo Yoga 720 13IKB. Its been almost 2 Years of time I am using this. My Touch was working fine till now. Today don't know how it stopped working. I never dropped my laptop, not any water spill issue. I tried reinstalling HID touch screen drivers, didn't...
  10. touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    touch screen stopped working: My touch screen on my Hp notebook stopped working. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/touch-screen-stopped-working/69d18168-466d-4c9f-b7af-f22bbd03b7b4