Windows 10: Touch screen registers input on wrong screen.

Discus and support Touch screen registers input on wrong screen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two dell touch Monitors. one of them is Dell touch All in one Pc, other only touch monitor which is connected to Dell touch all in one PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MohammadTabrez1, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Touch screen registers input on wrong screen.

I have two dell touch Monitors. one of them is Dell touch All in one Pc, other only touch monitor which is connected to Dell touch all in one PC through Display cable. Primary Monitor is Dell touch All in one. when I touch on primary display it effects on other monitor display.

I did troubleshooting:

Updated drivers from the device manager, human interface devices. even I checked in control panel below options

1. Control panel and Serach for "Tablet PC Settings"
    2. Click "Setup... after that nothing is happening. Kindly looking forward to your solution, support, and reply in this regards.

:)

MohammadTabrez1, Oct 15, 2019

2. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 touchscreen input registering on wrong monitor

Here is what I have found. The procedure has worked in Win 8, but does not seem to help in Windows 10 anymore. I would call it a bug.

• Go to Search / Cortana
    • Serach for "Tablet PC Settings"
    • Click "Setup..."
    • Choose "Touch Input..."
    • Hit the "Enter" key until you see the instructions appear on your touch monitor. Touch this screen and it will say something like "Hit enter to move to the next step".

mediamartin, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Touch screen registers input on wrong screen.

touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Touch screen registers input on wrong screen.

1. Touch screen registers input on wrong screen. - Similar Threads - Touch screen registers

2. Windows Touch Keyboard Icon on the Wrong screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Touch Keyboard Icon on the Wrong screen: I got myself an external Touch Monitor as a second Monitor for my Laptop, because it doesn't have Touch functionality.I just found out, that there is this Article about the Touch Keyboard. I really want that, because I sometimes want to type with the Touch Monitor while doing...
  3. Windows Touch Keyboard Icon on the Wrong screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Touch Keyboard Icon on the Wrong screen: I got myself an external Touch Monitor as a second Monitor for my Laptop, because it doesn't have Touch functionality.I just found out, that there is this Article about the Touch Keyboard. I really want that, because I sometimes want to type with the Touch Monitor while doing...
  4. Duplicating touch screen to another touch screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Duplicating touch screen to another touch screen: I have 2 touch screens one with a pc behind it and another that is just a screen. The touch screen of the one with the pc works like it should. But I can use the touch screen on the second one. I want both of these screen to be running the exact same programs and still work....
  5. touch screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch screen: calibration does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen/d93859ca-1c65-4ab9-ad50-44ec8cb30094
  6. Is there a way to separate Touch screen input and mouse cursor?

Is there a way to separate Touch screen input and mouse cursor?: I have 2 Monitors, Monitor 1 is my main and I only use mouse control, Monitor 2 has a touch screen support. Is there a way to stop the cursor to jump to the position of the touch screen whenever I touch it? I want a workflow where I can use my touch screen monitor to control...
  7. Keyboard gives wrong input/inputing without touching

Keyboard gives wrong input/inputing without touching: Dear community, I have a problem that I need assistance with. About 2 days ago, my SteelSeries Apex 500m mech keyboard started giving input without my interference. It presses buttons without me doing anything Or giving wrong input (sometimes different buttons while...
  8. Touch screen registers touches to extended display and not built in

Touch screen registers touches to extended display and not built in: I have a touch laptop with 2 extended output display ports HDMI and VGA , I recently connected it to a projector as an extended display . Problem is despite intel driver identify my extended desktop display setup to be : Built in display + Digital Display whenever i touch...
  9. Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen

Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen: So i have recently purchased an ASUS 2-1 15.6" Laptop from best buy (Link here: https://goo.gl/4BvKYm ) I wanted a laptop that had Microsoft inking enabled so it could make my editing life easier, and this floor model, specs and price all amazed me. I bought the same WACOM...
  10. Touch cursor on wrong screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touch cursor on wrong screen: Greetings. I'm currently struggling to build our company's Windows 10 Enterprise IoT LTSB platform The issue I'm having is that when i connect a screen to the DVI port of the unit the screen "blinks" as if to register both of them and afterwards all touch input on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchscreen input registering on wrong monitor

2. touch screen is on wrong monitor

3. touchscreen input on wrong screen

4. windows 10 touch cursor wrong ,
  5. touch panel registering on wrong screen,
  6. touchscreen input registering on the wrong monitor