Windows 10: Touch screen sensitivity

Discus and support Touch screen sensitivity in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way I can change the sensitivity of the touchscreen on an RCA tablet? The screen responds where I have not touched it often and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BryndaM, Aug 17, 2018.

1. BryndaM Win User

Touch screen sensitivity

Is there a way I can change the sensitivity of the touchscreen on an RCA tablet? The screen responds where I have not touched it often and it is annoying... Someone please help..

:)

BryndaM, Aug 17, 2018

2. Touch screen too sensitive!!

Is there a setting that adjusts the touch sensitivity on the touch screen?

Mark G King, Aug 17, 2018
  3. touch screen to sensitive for handicap user

There's no settings for the sensitivity of the touch panel in Windows. But, the company that built the touch screen might still have included options for it, so be sure to check with the system builder. As another alternative, I've known users that dull
    the sensitivity by applying a thin screen protector (which has the added benefit of, you know, protecting the screen).

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 17, 2018
  4. Touch screen sensitivity

Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Touch screen sensitivity

1. Touch screen sensitivity - Similar Threads - Touch screen sensitivity

2. Touch sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch sensitivity: Is there a way in Windows 11 to set desired touchpad pressure? If so, I can't find it. There is a setting for "touchpad sensitivity" but that appears to mean scroll sensitivity, e.g., how far the cursor moves for a given amount of finger swipe on the pad, not the touch...
  3. Touch sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch sensitivity: Is there a way in Windows 11 to set desired touchpad pressure? If so, I can't find it. There is a setting for "touchpad sensitivity" but that appears to mean scroll sensitivity, e.g., how far the cursor moves for a given amount of finger swipe on the pad, not the touch...
  4. Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity: Hey! I'm an artist and was trying to figure out if it's possible to get my windows 10 to register when I'm using lighter and heavier pressure on the screen to create different line weights. I don't know anything about computers, I'm pretty sure I have a Windows 10 home HP...
  5. Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity: Hey! I'm an artist and was trying to figure out if it's possible to get my windows 10 to register when I'm using lighter and heavier pressure on the screen to create different line weights. I don't know anything about computers, I'm pretty sure I have a Windows 10 home HP...
  6. keyboard touch sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard touch sensitivity: When I type, the cursor often jumps to another portion of the manuscript without my instructing it to do so. Whenever I ask people about it, they say my finger touched some other part of the keyboard or my clothing brushed it, but neither is true. The only thing I can figure...
  7. SCREEN SENSITIVITY

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCREEN SENSITIVITY: Hi, Is a way to adjust the sensitivity of the touchscreen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-sensitivity/bbf7125f-71e7-414d-b64d-3be245719a2d
  8. Update: The touch screen is overly sensitive and has to be disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update: The touch screen is overly sensitive and has to be disabled: When I bought my computer it worked fine. If I do a restore it works fine. When it is updated it does not. The mouse pad jumps when tapped. The light on my mute button does not work. The touch screen is overly sensitive and has to be disabled. Sometimes your updates report...
  9. How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?: How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-adjust-the-touch-screen-sensitivity/c12bb992-1d4e-4990-8830-1c432a34d99e
  10. driver for hp sensitive touch control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver for hp sensitive touch control: i installed quick launch button driver for those sensitive touch control and now my boot is on loop with error checking? then restart 10526

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 touch screen sensitivity

2. rca tablet touch sensitivity adjustment windows 10