Windows 10: Touch screen, sound, camera not working after windows 2004 installation

Discus and support Touch screen, sound, camera not working after windows 2004 installation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Iball tab "slide WQ32". I formatted the hard drive and made a clean windows 2004 installation. Now the touch screen, sound, camera, power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vrrajesh, Jun 20, 2020.

1. vrrajesh Win User

Touch screen, sound, camera not working after windows 2004 installation

I have an Iball tab "slide WQ32". I formatted the hard drive and made a clean windows 2004 installation. Now the touch screen, sound, camera, power icon all are not working. I then installed 1909 but the same problem persists. I have the drivers which I manually Installed but it was of no use. I am not a Tec expert. Hope someone can help me resolve this.

:)

vrrajesh, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Dani Pun Win User

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Troubleshooter did not fix the problem. Any other suggestion?

Thanks.

Jose

Jose L. Gil, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Touch screen, sound, camera not working after windows 2004 installation

Touch screen disabled in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: Try to run a inbuilt
    Hardware troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch Screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting
      and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    Method 2.Try updating the Touch screen drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the touch Screendrivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on
      Update driver software.

• Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Touch screen, sound, camera not working after windows 2004 installation

1. Touch screen, sound, camera not working after windows 2004 installation - Similar Threads - Touch screen sound

2. Touch screen not working after clean install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen not working after clean install of windows 10: Hello, my name is Guilherme and I really need help. I Have tried everything for 10+ hours and still can't make ir work. This is my final solution before going to a technician.The computer in question is a thomson notebook-tablet hybrid the ones that turn 360.Thomson...
  3. Touch screen not working after clean install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen not working after clean install of windows 10: Hello, my name is Guilherme and I really need help. I Have tried everything for 10+ hours and still can't make ir work. This is my final solution before going to a technician.The computer in question is a thomson notebook-tablet hybrid the ones that turn 360.Thomson...
  4. Nuvision TM800w560L touch screen,camera and sound are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nuvision TM800w560L touch screen,camera and sound are not working: Hey everyone,I recently did a factory reset on my Nuvision TM800w560L tablet. Everything was working fine but since morning, touch, sound and camera are not working. I checked the updates and everything but still no luck. I also checked for the drivers but I couldn’t find any...
  5. Loss of sound after installing Windows 10 2004

Loss of sound after installing Windows 10 2004: It may be coincidental bu, having just installed Windows 10 2004 I have lost my sound output. Is this a recorded problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-of-sound-after-installing-windows-10-2004/ce3ff9ba-8d34-4931-9058-fbb7471fe64c
  6. Windows Hello camera not working after 2004 fresh install.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello camera not working after 2004 fresh install.: My Creative Blaster Senz3D camera is not recognized by windows hello after a fresh install of Windows 10 2004. I Guess I should't have updated as windows update showed they we're gonna be issues and that I should wait. But I needed a Fresh Install, and it installed the 2004...
  7. Touch Screen Not Working After Re-installation of Windows 10

Touch Screen Not Working After Re-installation of Windows 10: Hi, My tablet is Chuwi H12. The touch screen is not working after re-installation of Win 10. I examined the Human Interface Devices at Device Manager. The manufacturer driver "Goodix Touch HID" exists with "HID-compliant touch screen". I did try to disable the "HID-compliant...
  8. touch screen and camera

touch screen and camera: after a Windows 10 update I lost my startup files. re installed them using the USB Windows 10 download. Now I have no touch screen or camera. Tried a USB camera from another computer and my laptop doesn't see it. I believe there is a problem with the PNP with that issue. So...
  9. Touch screen is not working after Windows update

Touch screen is not working after Windows update: So I got my laptop a few years ago and my touchscreen used to work when it was in tablet mode. One day the touch screen started working intermittently the suddenly stopped working altogether and that was round about the time my system updated to widows 10. I just thought it...
  10. Touch screen not working after Windows update.

Touch screen not working after Windows update.: I have an Acer Aspire R7 and have had touchscreen problems since a few weeks after I got it. Initially the touchscreen worked fine, then it stopped, started, stopped started etc. It would work fine for a few days, then just stop. After spending hours on the phone to Acer,...