Windows 10: Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding

Discus and support Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; <p></p><p>Dear Team,</p><p>Kindly assist with drivers for touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Iykeo, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Iykeo Win User

Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding

<p></p><p>Dear Team,</p><p>Kindly assist with drivers for touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding on device.</p><p>Thank you.</p>

:)

Iykeo, Mar 19, 2020
  2. PatsonNk Win User

How to install Windows 10 on Tecno Winpad 2

Hi everyone.

have tecno winpad 2 Wich was running Windows 10 home 32bit. Wishing to upgrade to win 10 pro, it started showing Blue screen with the message "ACPI BIOS ERROR". It keeps showing this whenever I try to install using bootable USB flush. Yet the same USB flush
    is able to boot properly on other UEFI based laptops.

The winpad has 2gb Ram and Intel atom processor.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

PatsonNk, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Missing Drivers for Tecno Winpad 10 and Device Manager

Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding 7c4c707d-845c-4a09-be55-53c354047e0f.jpg

help MI my forget Bitlocker Recovery

windows10 Tecno Winpad

AbdataAraarso, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding

Missing Drivers for Tecno Winpad 10 and Device Manager

Hi Community,

I really having a hard time with my Tecno Winpad 10 2-in-1 PC. It has a 64bit Intel Atom Z series processor and a 32bit UEFI (I really dislike). I recently reformatted the device because the OEM's installation was unstable. Examples include the camera would
    suddenly fail, the screen rotation would freeze, the CPU would be 100% after opening a browser and so on. I have tried "refresh" and "reset" many times, but it sometimes gets worse after that operation. Thus, I opted for reformatting it with Windows 10.

Having formatted the device, it has not repeated such behavior. However, some important device drivers and devices are missing and are not listed in the device manager. These include the touch screen, sound, PCI decryption and encryption device and other
    sensors.

Now, my main problem is why is the on-board devices not showing up in the device manager even after trying the tricks/guides from this and other forums. Secondly, I have found most if not all the drivers from DriverPack Solution for my device,
    but it cannot be installed because Windows cannot detect the on-board devices.

In addition, I have tried other operating systems and they work 80-90% fine. In fact, the touch screen works better than the OEM's, but the sound and some shortcuts don't work. However, I would still love to have Windows installed and working perfectly!

I hope this forum can give me really geeky explanations and procedures for tackling this problem.

Edward Rajah, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding

1. Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding - Similar Threads - Touch screen sound

2. 2 in 1 Laptop Won't Respond to Touch when Collapsed into Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 in 1 Laptop Won't Respond to Touch when Collapsed into Tablet Mode: Hello,I have an HP ENVY X-360 and as of a few days ago, the computer won't respond to touch screen input when I have the screen rotated all the way back. This happened suddenly when I left it inactive as a tablet, and when I returned and woke it up, it would no longer respond...
  3. 2 in 1 Laptop Won't Respond to Touch when Collapsed into Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 in 1 Laptop Won't Respond to Touch when Collapsed into Tablet Mode: Hello,I have an HP ENVY X-360 and as of a few days ago, the computer won't respond to touch screen input when I have the screen rotated all the way back. This happened suddenly when I left it inactive as a tablet, and when I returned and woke it up, it would no longer respond...
  4. 2 in 1 Laptop Won't Respond to Touch when Collapsed into Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Tablet mode touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet mode touch screen not working: I wanted to try using tablet mode, so I went to Settings < System < Tabletand then clicked on Change Additional Tablet settings. Next, I turned on Tablet mode. Then I pressed one of the buttons on the taskbar. Nothing happened. How come the touch screen isn't working?...
  6. Missing Drivers for Tecno Winpad 2

Missing Drivers for Tecno Winpad 2: Hi Community, I really having a hard time with my Tecno Winpad 2. It has a 64bit Intel Atom Z series processor and a 32bit UEFI I really dislike. I recently reformatted the device because the OEM's installation was unstable. Examples include the camera would suddenly fail,...
  7. Touch screen problem in tablet mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch screen problem in tablet mode: I’ve had a weird problem with the tablet mode. When I open certain programs, the touch keyboard disappears after typing just one letter and I have to bring it back. When I click on just one letter it goes away again. I encountered this issue in chrome and a lot of other...
  8. Touch screen and tablet mode issue

Touch screen and tablet mode issue: Hello, I have Hp convertible 360 15 broxx and recently my hard drive died. I had it changed and now i have lost all the drivers for touch screen and tablet mode. Can you help me?...
  9. Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues

Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues: Before i say anything else I first want to mention i have tried everything in the first reply to this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/hid-compliant-touch-screen-is-no-longer-in-my/a3a80129-a682-43d0-9436-bd7c8d19d119 as that...
  10. Tecno winpad 10 Camera

Tecno winpad 10 Camera: My camera device driver got deleted, how do i get another driver installed to make my device function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/tecno-winpad-10-camera/2f589912-ef6f-4506-9227-aa43e588563c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Tecno winpad 10 touch screen driver

2. techno winpad 10a keyboard drivers

3. Tecno WinPad 10 sound driver

4. techno pad window 10 touch not working,
  5. winpad 2 touchpad,
  6. tecno winpad 10A drivers,
  7. tecno winpad 10 touch drivers,
  8. winpad10 chipset driver download,
  9. tecno winpad 2 touch driver download,
  10. driver tecno winpad,
  11. how to switch tecno winpad 10 Tablet mode,