Windows 10: touch screen

Discus and support touch screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has Microsoft corrected the problems they were having in Windows 10 with the Touch Screen stopped working after 6 months, All in One 23" Screen Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by txm1, Sep 8, 2018.

1. txm1 Win User

touch screen

Has Microsoft corrected the problems they were having in Windows 10 with the Touch Screen stopped working after 6 months, All in One 23" Screen Thank you, T.

:)

txm1, Sep 8, 2018

2. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Sep 8, 2018
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Dani Pun Win User

touch screen

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

touch screen

1. touch screen - Similar Threads - touch screen

2. How to turn on monitor in touch screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to turn on monitor in touch screen: Hello.... I have a mini PC that does not have keyboard neither mouse. It has Windows 10 Home Operating System. I have configured the operating system to never sleep, but to turn screen off after 10 minutes. When screen is turned off, is it possible to turn it on by simply...
  3. win 10 without a touch screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 without a touch screen: I am trying to install Display Adapter 6E on a laptop that is not touch screen. What do I do when it says to swipe left to get to the connect display screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-without-a-touch-screen/84fa66e9-8d83-4607-a2a1-01458214a35b
  4. Touch screen not working after Windows update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen not working after Windows update.: I have an Acer Aspire R7 and have had touchscreen problems since a few weeks after I got it. Initially the touchscreen worked fine, then it stopped, started, stopped started etc. It would work fine for a few days, then just stop. After spending hours on the phone to Acer,...
  5. My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back.

My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back.: Device Manager no long displays Camera or Touch Screen although both were present before. The HP Model is Pavilion 11-n008TU no help from HP....
  6. touch screen

touch screen: Hello, after the most recent windows 10 update it has disconnected the touch screen driver and will not allow me to re enable. It is hidden in the device manager. Any suggestions?...
  7. Turn on/off touch screen without administrator privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn on/off touch screen without administrator privileges: How to turn on/off touch screen without administrator privileges? reason being you can on/off touch screen in device manager but you must have admin privileges and I have a computer that needs to be able to ton/off touch screen without having access to admin privileges. So...
  8. Hp-360 Pavilion, from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Touch screen does not work

Hp-360 Pavilion, from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Touch screen does not work: Touch-screen does not work anymore on Hp-360 Pavilion model: 11-n000el I have just installed Windows 10 The laptop has a touch screen and it was working with the previous operating system (Windows 8.1) No warnings while installing Windows 10, thus I thought it was ok to...
  9. HID-compatible touch screen

HID-compatible touch screen: Dear Sirs, I need to switch off HID-compatible touch screen forever. But when I switch it off in device manager it starts again after reboot. Driver deletion also does not help. It restores the HID touch screen after reboot. I also don t see any corresponding settings in...
  10. Update: The touch screen is overly sensitive and has to be disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update: The touch screen is overly sensitive and has to be disabled: When I bought my computer it worked fine. If I do a restore it works fine. When it is updated it does not. The mouse pad jumps when tapped. The light on my mute button does not work. The touch screen is overly sensitive and has to be disabled. Sometimes your updates report...