Windows 10: touch screen

Discus and support touch screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has Microsoft corrected the problems they were having in Windows 10 with the Touch Screen stopped working after 6 months, All in One 23" Screen Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by txm1, Sep 8, 2018.

1. txm1 Win User

touch screen

Has Microsoft corrected the problems they were having in Windows 10 with the Touch Screen stopped working after 6 months, All in One 23" Screen Thank you, T.

:)

txm1, Sep 8, 2018

2. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Sep 8, 2018
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Dani Pun Win User

touch screen

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

touch screen

1. touch screen - Similar Threads - touch screen

2. touch screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    touch screen: I swapped out my broken touch screen for another and it is not functioning in touch screen.... help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen/e1a98ac4-af24-4a9a-93de-f0c7ce23adda
  3. Keyboard & touch screen not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard & touch screen not working: Se subject after i instaled windows 10 they have quit working. Now can I gain access via phone app? And if so what's the app iwould need. Thanks hopefully someone knows what's going on with it ....
  4. having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet: the touchscreen seems to be going crazy. ive installed all the drivers and the pointer is moving in the opposite direction. it is also registering two fingers when ive only got one on the screen. what can be wrong, all the drivers are installed correctly and it has a clean...
  5. KB4100347 keeps installing on my PC, since Sept 2018, and keeps stopping my touch screen...

KB4100347 keeps installing on my PC, since Sept 2018, and keeps stopping my touch screen...: KB4100347 keeps installing on my PC, a Windows 10 touch HP 23-q119, and this particular update since Sept 2018, keeps stopping my touch screen from working. I have used the wushowhide tool to stop it from downloading, but this update just bypasses the blocker. Is there...
  6. How do I reconnect HID-Compliant touch screen it is gone shows in the hidden devices... help

How do I reconnect HID-Compliant touch screen it is gone shows in the hidden devices... help: For some reason my touch screen is not working. I've been searching all over the internet and apparently my HID - Compliant touch screen has been disabled. I've tried researching how to reconnect it, but I there were no results! I also tried restarting my computer, uninstall...
  7. touch screen not working

touch screen not working: touch pad and keyboard work but since last two updates in the last two days, my touch screen does not respong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-not-working/8874f04d-99f3-441a-b596-71a330aa8c99
  8. touch screen does not work

touch screen does not work: Hello, yesterday my Lenovo Yoga computer updates Windows 10, when restarting the touch screen does not work, when checking it tells me that the Msgpiowin32.sys driver was migrated, how do I reinstall it?...
  9. touch screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch screen: Can I convert my Acer Windows 10 Laptop to touchscreen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen/074f6c8a-079e-42c7-a209-7c04f5e3cf53
  10. Touch screen problem in tablet mode

Touch screen problem in tablet mode: I’ve had a weird problem with the tablet mode. When I open certain programs, the touch keyboard disappears after typing just one letter and I have to bring it back. When I click on just one letter it goes away again. I encountered this issue in chrome and a lot of other...