Windows 10: Touch Screen

Discus and support Touch Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do restore my touch screen with windows 10 on HP laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FranO'Neill1, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Touch Screen

How do restore my touch screen with windows 10 on HP laptop

:)

FranO'Neill1, Oct 13, 2018

2. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Oct 13, 2018
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Dani Pun Win User

Touch Screen

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Touch Screen

1. Touch Screen - Similar Threads - Touch Screen

2. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it: I love my tablet but the touch screen or the wireless keyboard will not work. Did reset and all I did was mess up. If I could find a disk image it would really appreciate it....
  3. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it: I love my tablet but the touch screen or the wireless keyboard will not work. Did reset and all I did was mess up. If I could find a disk image it would really appreciate it....
  4. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?: Every time I start my laptop up and start using my mouse, it always starts flickering. It goes black and won’t stop me unless I touch my screen. it’s touchscreen To fix this problem, I have to restart my computer every time I turn it on and it’s really annoying. Is there any...
  6. How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?

How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?: Every time I start my laptop up and start using my mouse, it always starts flickering. It goes black and won’t stop me unless I touch my screen. it’s touchscreen To fix this problem, I have to restart my computer every time I turn it on and it’s really annoying. Is there any...
  7. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also....
  8. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also....
  9. ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.: My touch screen and pen suddenly stopped working on ASUS Zenbook UX461FA. I tried going to Device Manager under Human Interface Devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver was not listed. So I selected show hidden devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver along...
  10. ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.

ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.: My touch screen and pen suddenly stopped working on ASUS Zenbook UX461FA. I tried going to Device Manager under Human Interface Devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver was not listed. So I selected show hidden devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver along...