Windows 10: touch screen?

Discus and support touch screen? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does this new computer have a touch screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen/049aa583-ef00-4b97-bf12-bb35c5904a68 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RogerDow, Mar 18, 2020.

1. RogerDow Win User

touch screen?

Does this new computer have a touch screen?

:)

RogerDow, Mar 18, 2020

2. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Dani Pun Win User

touch screen?

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

touch screen?

1. touch screen? - Similar Threads - touch screen

2. insignia flex tablet touch screen issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    insignia flex tablet touch screen issue: i finally found the solution's to this problem----been working on this for a long time--- what i did was install an old version of window 10 home and installed all the drivers for the insignia which i got on multiple searches ---this has not worked since the window 10 update...
  3. SOURFACE PRO 6 NOT TOUCH SCREEN

SOURFACE PRO 6 NOT TOUCH SCREEN: MICROSOFT SUPPORT TRY EVERYTHING TO OPERATE THE SOURFACE TOUCH SCREEN. I FORMAT AGAIN RETURNED TO INSTALL DUCTS SCREEN EVERYTHING WORKS LESS THE TOUCH SOME PAGE WHERE THE DRIVER CAN BE DOWN SEPARATELY EXCLUSIVE....
  4. Is there a way to implement/enable pinch-zoom in Windows 10 without a touchpad/touch screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to implement/enable pinch-zoom in Windows 10 without a touchpad/touch screen?: I want pinch-zoom on my desktop because in my laptop I can zoom in on web pages without changing the size of the page itself, sort of like how you zoom in on images. Pinch-zooming in web pages is perfect to read articles as if the web page is an image and you can zoom in to a...
  5. touch screen

touch screen: new hp laptop first time attempt to use touch screen. Device manager does not show enable for touch screen. Advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen/3413b630-41e3-497f-89b7-b5b6b7082f0a
  6. Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding

Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding: <p></p><p>Dear Team,</p><p>Kindly assist with drivers for touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding on device.</p><p>Thank you.</p>...
  7. Touch Screen not Working

Touch Screen not Working: I have a touch screen attached to my desktop that is not working. I have upgraded to the latest version of WIndows 3/17/2020. When I look at HID devices, there is no HID for touchscreen. On the system screen it explicitly states "No Pen or Touch input is available for this...
  8. in tablet mode my touch screen feature is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    in tablet mode my touch screen feature is not working: After cleaning my screen one day..I noticed that my touch screen feature no longer works.....I have a laptop and I would like to know if I have broken that feature for good....can you help?...
  9. touch screen quit working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch screen quit working: touch screen quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-quit-working/21be236f-0082-4efe-80e5-21d218716092
  10. Problems with the Inspiron 13 5368 2-in-1 Touch Screen

Problems with the Inspiron 13 5368 2-in-1 Touch Screen: I have a notebook that has a touch screen, but the touch works randomly. It had no fall or impact. Initially it worked whenever a large number of hours went by without using it, but if the notebook was restarted, the touch would stop working. I always kept updating the...