Windows 10: TOUCHPAD AND TOUCHSCREEN PINCH ZOOM NOT WORKING IN DESKTOP

Discus and support TOUCHPAD AND TOUCHSCREEN PINCH ZOOM NOT WORKING IN DESKTOP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yesterday I was able to to zoom in my desktop icons with touchscreen as well as with my touchpad in xps 13 9370.But its not working now,any solutions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hemant Bhole, Mar 31, 2020.

1. TOUCHPAD AND TOUCHSCREEN PINCH ZOOM NOT WORKING IN DESKTOP

Yesterday I was able to to zoom in my desktop icons with touchscreen as well as with my touchpad in xps 13 9370.But its not working now,any solutions?

:)

Hemant Bhole, Mar 31, 2020
  2. EmoneyCC Win User

Disabling Pinch Zoom in IE11 on a Touchscreen

As i mentioned in my post. This isn't for a touchpad. This is for a touchscreen point of sale system. We are not using Synaptics. Those options aren't available for us.

EmoneyCC, Mar 31, 2020
  3. RUU
    Ruu Win User
    Pinch zoom on touchscreens

I want to know why it is not possible to disable pinch zoom? Not for OS in general and not also for web browsers. A lot of people is asking because it is annoying problem for touchscreen kiosk projects.

I have read that it is related not of touch screen itself, but mouse drivers(?). Unfortunately synaptic drivers is not solution for desktop PC's with touch screen. With respect to browsers, there is no plugins, no working extensions that prevent zoom, and it is not doable even with HTML. Just want to know Why?

4. pericles Win User

TOUCHPAD AND TOUCHSCREEN PINCH ZOOM NOT WORKING IN DESKTOP

pinch zoom fixes do not work

I do not have a touchpad. I never said I did. But the posted solution indicates at this is the easy way to Disable Pinch Zoom. that is why I looked for a registry solution

Educate us on Gaming Laptops. They do not have a touchpad ?

Edit: Just saw post above. Looks like it does have touchpad. If so, try my suggestion in post #3 which should disable pinch zoom for the system.

pericles, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

TOUCHPAD AND TOUCHSCREEN PINCH ZOOM NOT WORKING IN DESKTOP

1. TOUCHPAD AND TOUCHSCREEN PINCH ZOOM NOT WORKING IN DESKTOP - Similar Threads - TOUCHPAD TOUCHSCREEN PINCH

2. How to disable touchscreen pinch-to-zoom on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable touchscreen pinch-to-zoom on Windows 11?: My version of windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎11/‎7/‎2022OS build 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0I use Superdisplay as a touch screen for various applications such as Photoshop. This shows up in windows as a second...
  3. Touchpad Pinch Zoom sensitivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad Pinch Zoom sensitivity: I am using a notebook with the precision touchpad driver. I like the settings of my touchpad regarding sensitivity, gestures, and scrolling. Everything is great. Except the pinch zoom. It's way too sensitive. Is there any way to change that? Thank you in advance! submitted...
  4. Using Pinch Zoom without touchpad

Using Pinch Zoom without touchpad: Hi, I like the pinch to zoom gesture of my Notebook's touchpad. But I'm missing the feature if I use my dockingstation in combination with an external mouse and keyboard (and screens). Often I want to pinch into websites on my screens attached to the docking station. But I...
  5. Pinch zoom disable on desktop

Pinch zoom disable on desktop: i have a couch pc setup and i'd like to disable pinch zoom for my wireless keyboard + track pad. seems like the option is only available on laptops. any suggestions or solutions? thank you submitted by /u/didyoutryyet [link] [comments]...
  6. Touchpad zoom/ pinch feature issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad zoom/ pinch feature issues: I'm trying to turn off the touchpad's zoom feature on my Lenovo Ideapad 130-15ast that has Windows 10 and cannot for the life of me figure it out. There is no 'Device Settings' tab, no 'UltraNav' tab or anything suggested or listed elsewhere and it's driving me up a wall....
  7. pinch to zoom not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    pinch to zoom not working: pinch to zoom not working, already tried shutting down and then holding volume up button & power button. Still not working. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-to-zoom-not-working/5f0f5c26-47f6-457e-a80d-9b7e16a5ad2f
  8. Turn off Touchscreen's pinch/zoom function

Turn off Touchscreen's pinch/zoom function: I have a Dell 3030 and 3050 All in one that is running Windows 10. They have the 1809 Fall update installed and we are using an application as a kiosk. These machines have a touchscreen and NOT a touch pad. Is there a way to turn off the pinch/zoom gesture for the...
  9. Disabling Pinch Zoom in IE11 on a Touchscreen

in Browsers and Email
    Disabling Pinch Zoom in IE11 on a Touchscreen: Current OS: Windows 10 IOTx64bit - LTSB2016 Hi, I'm still having trouble disabling the Pinch to Zoom in Internet Explorer 11 We are not using Synpatics so the option to change the "Device Settings" in control panel is not there. I've tried changing the registry to...
  10. Pinch zoom on touchscreens

Pinch zoom on touchscreens: I want to know why it is not possible to disable pinch zoom? Not for OS in general and not also for web browsers. A lot of people is asking because it is annoying problem for touchscreen kiosk projects. I have read that it is related not of touch screen itself, but mouse...