Windows 10: touchpad compatibility with windows10 under aspire notebookv3-772g

Discus and support touchpad compatibility with windows10 under aspire notebookv3-772g in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; missing patch or waiver to use touchapad with windows 10 under acer notebook we are obliged to us ubuntu instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TeresaGuizzetti, Jul 16, 2019.

1. touchpad compatibility with windows10 under aspire notebookv3-772g

missing patch or waiver to use touchapad with windows 10 under acer notebook

we are obliged to us ubuntu instead

:)

TeresaGuizzetti, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Elan Touchpad Not Working Acer Aspire s3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:If issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the touchpad drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it works:

Follow the steps to uninstall the touchpad driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode. Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Touchpad features missing since upgrading to Windows10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this. Kindly follow the below given steps to troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2:

You may also update the touchpad driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.
    • Expand “Touchpad Driver” or “Synaptic Touchpad Driver”.
    3. Right click on the drivers and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Method 3:

If issue persist, I suggest you to try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the touchpad or Synaptic Touch pad drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    2. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.

3. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful. Do reply if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 16, 2019
  4. touchpad compatibility with windows10 under aspire notebookv3-772g

Double tapping on touchpad turns on search/Cortana. (Windows10)

Hi Kaya,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Kindly follow the below given methods and check if issue persist.

Method 1:

Try to update the touchpad driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.
    • Expand “Touchpad Driver” or “Synaptic Touchpad Driver”.
    • Right click on the drivers and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, I suggest you to try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode
    and check if that helps.

• Download the touchpad or Synaptic Touch pad drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

touchpad compatibility with windows10 under aspire notebookv3-772g

1. touchpad compatibility with windows10 under aspire notebookv3-772g - Similar Threads - touchpad compatibility windows10

2. Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad: i got an Acer aspire a517-52 new laptop, windows 11 home version 21H2, my touchpad hasn't working from Day 1, i have tried everything that i found On-Line to solve this problem and didn't succeed. before i will returns the laptop to the store - is there a possible fix to this...
  3. Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad: i got an Acer aspire a517-52 new laptop, windows 11 home version 21H2, my touchpad hasn't working from Day 1, i have tried everything that i found On-Line to solve this problem and didn't succeed. before i will returns the laptop to the store - is there a possible fix to this...
  4. Keyboard and touchpad malfunction after update Acer Aspire

Keyboard and touchpad malfunction after update Acer Aspire: Looking for some assistance, if possible, after a recent update, problems occurred with the Windows search option on the lower tool bar which basically opened then reverted to a black screen before vanishing. Typing in the search box was possible initially then this also...
  5. Keyboard and touchpad malfunction after update Acer Aspire

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and touchpad malfunction after update Acer Aspire: Looking for some assistance, if possible, after a recent update, problems occurred with the Windows search option on the lower tool bar which basically opened then reverted to a black screen before vanishing. Typing in the search box was possible initially then this also...
  6. Windows10 compatibility wizard

Windows10 compatibility wizard: I have several pieces of old software that won't or can't transfer their data to newer versions or newer software. With that in mind, and after reading several horror stories about Win10 being uncooperative, I was so worried about losing archived data like old financial...
  7. Windows10 compatibility wizard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 compatibility wizard: I have several pieces of old software that won't or can't transfer their data to newer versions or newer software. With that in mind, and after reading several horror stories about Win10 being uncooperative, I was so worried about losing archived data like old financial...
  8. Windows10 compatibility wizard

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Acer Aspire 4752G Touchpad not working

Acer Aspire 4752G Touchpad not working: my touchpad cant be detected, the synaptic p/s 2 driver at device manager is not working. saw this info message. not sure if this is due to ffc cable problem? because the ffc cable seems a bit worn out. Device ACPI\SYN1B45\4&21eaa156&0 had a problem starting. Driver...
  10. Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15

Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15: After the technician uninstall intel graphics, insert his usb mouse, flash drive and hard drive my touchpad stop. Then, before he upgraded it to windows 10, the touchpad was not working and when he upgraded it it does't change anything. I don't know what is the possible cause...