Windows 10: Touchpad device not showing up in device manager

Discus and support Touchpad device not showing up in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I just installed windows 10, and i can't find my touchpad, i can't even find touchpad in the windows settings.[ATTACH] I tried to install a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CatalinVoicu, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Touchpad device not showing up in device manager

Touchpad device not showing up in device manager 354801b7-2381-48e7-88a7-7698eda16412?upload=true.png

I just installed windows 10, and i can't find my touchpad, i can't even find touchpad in the windows settings. Touchpad device not showing up in device manager 5c4b333b-b1d7-469b-be69-e397d1576b37?upload=true.png

I tried to install a driver for my touchpad but i can't find one.

Can someone please send me a link of a driver or tell me how to fix this problem, because it's a huge one.

My laptop is Asus Strix 15 GL503GE, hope this helps.

:)

CatalinVoicu, Aug 21, 2019

2. device manager not showing correct cpu

this one has me confused, .When i look in device manage under processors it is still showing my old q8200 cpu and ive upgraded to the q9650. why would it not show this in device manager? , The bios shows it, cpuiz shows the q9650, the vista basic information shows it but not under device manager/ should I be concerned about this ? any ideas would be great thanx Dragon

DTV DRAGON, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Cliffside Win User
    Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in Settings, Bluetooth and Other Devices

I have the MS Surface Pro (5th gen). I have a fintie Bluetooth keyboard with touchpad. I would like to turn off some touchpad short cuts. The settings for the touchpad do not show up at all on either Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in
    Settings, Bluetooth and Other Devices.

1. Help me get touchpad settings to show up.
    2. Is there a way to turn off the gesture that minimizes the window when swipe from top of the touchpad down. Very Irritating, that one.

Cliffside, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Touchpad device not showing up in device manager

No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Touchpad device not showing up in device manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Touchpad device not showing up in device manager

1. Touchpad device not showing up in device manager - Similar Threads - Touchpad device showing

2. USB device not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB device not showing up in device manager: I have an Epson DS-530 scanner that was set up and running fine on my desktop a while ago before it stopped working.I have been able to set it up on another computer with no problem so I know it is not a bad cable/device, but it is not showing up in the device manager.Any...
  3. USB device not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB device not showing up in device manager: I have an Epson DS-530 scanner that was set up and running fine on my desktop a while ago before it stopped working.I have been able to set it up on another computer with no problem so I know it is not a bad cable/device, but it is not showing up in the device manager.Any...
  4. USB device not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Elan touchpad not showing in device manager

Elan touchpad not showing in device manager: HP Pavilion x360 11-u006tuWindows 10 I let the Device Manager update the ELAN Touchpad driver. Big mistake. Now the ELAN tab in the mouse driver control panel has disappeared. This is where I did stuff like make it so sliding my finger up and down the right side acted like...
  6. Touchpad disabled and not showing in Device Manager even in hidden devices

Touchpad disabled and not showing in Device Manager even in hidden devices: G'day everyone, Since my Windows Update was malfunctioning and my laptop seemed to be corrupted, I decided to reinstall Windows 10. Since then, my touchpad does not work. I have tried pretty much everything: - The Fn activation key does not change anything - Touchpad...
  7. Touchpad device not showing up and code-10 error for the I2C HID in the device Manager,

Touchpad device not showing up and code-10 error for the I2C HID in the device Manager,: Hi, In my HP Paviliox360, suddenly the touch-pad has stopped working ...initially in the device manager when i checked the mouse and pointer option was not available and also i saw the exclamation mark sigh on the I2C HID, then after performing the update from the windows...
  8. touchpad device not showing up and code10 eroor for the I2C HID in the device Manager,

touchpad device not showing up and code10 eroor for the I2C HID in the device Manager,: Hi, In my HP Paviliox360, suddenly the touch-pad has stopped working ...initially in the device manager when i checked the mouse and pointer option was not available and also i saw the exclamation mark sigh on the I2C HID, then after performing the update from the windows...
  9. Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in Settings, Bluetooth and Other Devices

Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in Settings, Bluetooth and Other Devices: I have the MS Surface Pro (5th gen). I have a fintie Bluetooth keyboard with touchpad. I would like to turn off some touchpad short cuts. The settings for the touchpad do not show up at all on either Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in Settings, Bluetooth...
  10. Alps Touchpad Drivers Not Showing Up.. Nothing Shows In Device Manager

Alps Touchpad Drivers Not Showing Up.. Nothing Shows In Device Manager: so, i got Windows 10 immediately once it was available.. even prior to that my touchpad was going in and out, like sometimes it sticks and doesnt work, but rubbing on it with a little force got it back and it'd be fine for hours or however long. btw i have a Dell Inspiron...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. device manager touchpad

3. cant find touchpad in device manager surface

4. surface pro 6 touchpad not showing in device manager,
  5. touchpad not showing in device manager after fresh windows 10 install,
  6. windows10 version 1903 for x86-based system[kb4515384] touchpad not working and not showing