Windows 10: touchpad does not zoom in and out anymore

Discus and support touchpad does not zoom in and out anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have alienware 17 i7 and the touchpad after an auto update of the driver, quit working like usual. Since i need the touchpad zoom in and out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yashpal tanwar, Apr 2, 2020.

1. touchpad does not zoom in and out anymore

Hello

I have alienware 17 i7 and the touchpad after an auto update of the driver, quit working like usual. Since i need the touchpad zoom in and out quite often this has become a necessity which i need to fix urgently, Dell dumb engineers are asking to format the entire laptop for a small fix, please help

:)

yashpal tanwar, Apr 2, 2020

2. Tablet mode Scroll Often Zooms

Hi Mark,

Are you using the touchpad to scroll? Could it be that the Pinch Zoom feature is enabled? To check, follow these steps:

1. Press Start button on the keyboard, type Touchpad settings and select the top most search result.
    2. Scroll down until you find the Pinch to zoom option.
    3. Uncheck the box next to Pinch to zoom.
    4. Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Let me know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Touchpad zoom/ pinch feature issues

I'm trying to turn off the touchpad's zoom feature on my Lenovo Ideapad 130-15ast that has Windows 10 and cannot for the life of me figure it out. There is no 'Device Settings' tab, no 'UltraNav' tab or anything suggested or listed elsewhere and it's driving
    me up a wall. Trying to write essays and getting zoomed clear out or in because I brush the touchpad is infuriating and frustrating. I am not a tech-fluent person, so simply termed would be best.

Also- My audio going up and down and back up every song, video or audio clip- even mid-song at times is another issue. It's deafening me when I have one clip going, three minutes in, then it jumps clear up in volume. I need it fixed and don't know how.

Mikka_Novae, Apr 2, 2020
  4. touchpad does not zoom in and out anymore

Disable touchpad zoom

how do I disable ANNOYING touchpad zoom on windows 10 Elan touchpad? Previously posted instructions are not applicable. There is NO "device settings" tab in either additional mouse or touchpad option and thus, no "pinch zoom" option.

randielise, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

touchpad does not zoom in and out anymore

1. touchpad does not zoom in and out anymore - Similar Threads - touchpad does zoom

2. Why does touchpad limit the zoom in or out on winows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does touchpad limit the zoom in or out on winows 11?: When you zoom in or out on the touchpad, it stops zooming in or out and zooms back in slightly. this animation looks similar to when you reach the end of a web page on a iPhone and it scrolls back up but this time it is zoom. i have no idea why this is happening and it is...
  3. Why does touchpad limit the zoom in or out on winows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does touchpad limit the zoom in or out on winows 11?: When you zoom in or out on the touchpad, it stops zooming in or out and zooms back in slightly. this animation looks similar to when you reach the end of a web page on a iPhone and it scrolls back up but this time it is zoom. i have no idea why this is happening and it is...
  4. Touchpad Pinch Zoom sensitivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad Pinch Zoom sensitivity: I am using a notebook with the precision touchpad driver. I like the settings of my touchpad regarding sensitivity, gestures, and scrolling. Everything is great. Except the pinch zoom. It's way too sensitive. Is there any way to change that? Thank you in advance! submitted...
  5. Zooming in and out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zooming in and out: In the past few weeks my computer has started randomly zooming in and out when I'm in any web browser I've tried edge, chrome, and firefox even when I'm not touching anything. It does it at random intervals, sometimes it's fine and I can navigate normally, and sometimes its...
  6. Zoomed in Vs Zoomed Out Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Zoomed in Vs Zoomed Out Text: [ATTACH] it seems like when I zoom in, the system makes the text bold. same thing in both chrome and edge(chromium). Can anyone explain this to me? Yes, I am a noob Zoomed out Zoomed in submitted by /u/varunmehru [link] [comments]...
  7. Disable touchpad zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable touchpad zoom: how do I disable ANNOYING touchpad zoom on windows 10 Elan touchpad? Previously posted instructions are not applicable. There is NO "device settings" tab in either additional mouse or touchpad option and thus, no "pinch zoom" option....
  8. Reset Touchpad Zoom

Reset Touchpad Zoom: Is there a way to reset zoom if I accidentally zoom in on my touchpad? I've learned that "ctrl 0" works, but only from within Firefox, for some reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-touchpad-zoom/ff028cf0-70e4-45bd-b15e-fb2d90dbca53
  9. How to lock zoom on touchpad?

How to lock zoom on touchpad?: How to lock touchpad zoom? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-lock-zoom-on-touchpad/9cb2ef88-3bcf-423a-abe4-aa39b52e0de5
  10. My computer does not find my zoom h4n anymore

My computer does not find my zoom h4n anymore: Hi I have an issue when i plug my zoom h4n as a audio interface. before now, when It was plugged on the blue Usb slot, it was fine, even if sometimes the microphone would stop without telling me (unplugging and replugging the zoom was the only solution for the microphone...