Windows 10: Touchpad doesn't show anything that I can configure

Discus and support Touchpad doesn't show anything that I can configure in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi, I have this issue whereby the touchpad doesn't show anything that I can re-configure its system: [ATTACH] --> I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by McKellyLasung, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Touchpad doesn't show anything that I can configure

Split from this thread.​

Hi,

I have this issue whereby the touchpad doesn't show anything that I can re-configure its system:

Touchpad doesn't show anything that I can configure bf302f18-8696-41e5-a434-ee19d8ddf77e?upload=true.jpg

--> I cannot activate my three-fingers, 4-fingers multi touch anymore. How can I re-activate that features?

:)

McKellyLasung, Feb 1, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 1, 2019
  3. nxavis9 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Feb 1, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Touchpad doesn't show anything that I can configure

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Touchpad doesn't show anything that I can configure

1. Touchpad doesn't show anything that I can configure - Similar Threads - Touchpad doesn't show

2. My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything: My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything, and i need to fix it right nowdo not reinstall windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-is-broken-it-doesnt-show-anything/ea5ddd9d-c91b-4044-965e-621fad872399
  3. My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything: My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything, and i need to fix it right nowdo not reinstall windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-is-broken-it-doesnt-show-anything/ea5ddd9d-c91b-4044-965e-621fad872399
  4. My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Security doesn't show anything once opened

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security doesn't show anything once opened: The only thing showing is "Security at a glance". Nothing else . I have tried to restart the "Security Service" task by going to Run and then typing in services.msc. But I couldn't even stop or restart the task. The next thing I did was give administrator permissions for CMD,...
  6. My laptop doesn't show anything when I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop doesn't show anything when I turn it on: When I turn my laptop on the only thing I see is the light turn on and the fans starting but, the screen it's a laptop so the monitor is connected just gets slightly darker, no lenovo logo or nothing... I have tried windows re but...
  7. Touchpad Configuration Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Configuration Problem: The left button on the touchpad doesnt work whenever I press a key on the keyboard as well. It as an Elan touchpad and it doesnt seem to be a hardware problem since I used the setiings to swap the left click with the right click but then the right click started to behave the...
  8. Is it possible to configure the touchpad so that I can adjust screen brightness with a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to configure the touchpad so that I can adjust screen brightness with a...: If anyone knows how to do this please share! Thanks! submitted by /u/gustavoramosart [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is3p0e/is_it_possible_to_configure_the_touchpad_so_that/
  9. Windows defender doesn't show anything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender doesn't show anything.: So i wanted to scan a file with windows defender , the option wasn't there so i decided to open it and do it that way. But when i opened it it shows just this. How do i fix this? [ATTACH]...
  10. Configuring an application so it doesn't show in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Configuring an application so it doesn't show in the taskbar?: Is it possible to configure an application so it doesn't appear in the task bar? Thanks Dave 34595