Windows 10: Touchpad doesn't work in Windows 10 1903

Discus and support Touchpad doesn't work in Windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated to the latest 1903 build (18362) from an iso file downloaded from Microsoft website. The upgrade ran smoothly. After everything is completed,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aarspar, May 23, 2019.

1. aarspar Win User

Touchpad doesn't work in Windows 10 1903

I updated to the latest 1903 build (18362) from an iso file downloaded from Microsoft website. The upgrade ran smoothly. After everything is completed, I installed the latest updates from Windows Update. Then I noticed that scolling with touchpad doesn't work at all in Start Menu, but works perfectly in all other apps. This is very strange as it works perfectly any other apps. I also installed another update from Windows Update and updated the touchpad driver but it doesn't fix the problem. My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 320.

:)

aarspar, May 23, 2019

2. My touchPad doesn''t work!!!!

Hi Lizzy

I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Take actions related to touchpad driver

Windows Key+X (Or right click on Start) > Click Device Manager > View tab > Show hidden devices > Expand Human Interface devices > Right click on the touchpad listed there >

A. Roll back the driver (You will have to repeat the steps for all entries listed including Synaptics)

Click Properties > Under Drive tab, if Rollback Driver is enabled click it

B. Update driver from manufacturer's website (You will have to repeat the steps for all entries listed including Synaptics)

Go to the website of the computer's manufacturer > See if some driver is released for your model and OS > If yes, download that > In previous option, you click Update Driver Software, in place of this, click Uninstall > Install the downloaded driver > Restart
    your computer

Source -
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17417/...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, May 23, 2019
  3. Lizzy_843 Win User
    My touchPad doesn''t work!!!!

I cant find this On that page 2 touchpad device drivers (Symantec and Elan) are listed, try installing each of those, only the correct one will install, the other one will refuse to install on the link pls give me further instructions im frustrated
    cause nothings working and its not fair. the website doesn't show whatever your saying so pls send me a link with eaxclty where im supposed t go im only 14 and im not very smart I JUST NEED HELP!!!

Lizzy_843, May 23, 2019
  4. mjbpmr Win User

touchpad doesn 't work

lenovo syaptic touchpad doesn't work after windows 10 download.

mjbpmr, May 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Touchpad doesn't work in Windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - Touchpad doesn't 1903

2. Touchpad doesn't work while typing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad doesn't work while typing windows 11: Touchpad doesn't work while typing Windows 11This is a problem that I had and didn't find any solutions online, I fixed it by mistake and I'm posting how I did it because as I said, a lot of people asked the same on the Microsoft forums and it seems that nobody found the...
  3. Touchpad doesn't work while typing windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad doesn't work while typing windows 11: Touchpad doesn't work while typing Windows 11This is a problem that I had and didn't find any solutions online, I fixed it by mistake and I'm posting how I did it because as I said, a lot of people asked the same on the Microsoft forums and it seems that nobody found the...
  4. Touchpad Doesn't work sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Doesn't work sometimes: Hi, Lately i ve been facing an issue with my touchpad. When i turn on the laptop the touchpad doesn't works, when i check in Device manager under synaptics driver it says it is not present. But when i restart my laptop for times it starts working. And sometimes it stops...
  5. Mouse/touchpad click doesn't work

Mouse/touchpad click doesn't work: Hi all, a very specific problem that I would really appreciate some help on for Windows 10 I think what caused the problem is a new mouse I bought, which I set up by simply plugging in the USB receiver and it worked fine. However, I had to send it back, and have since gone...
  6. Disabling the touchpad for Windows 10 update 1903

Disabling the touchpad for Windows 10 update 1903: Okay, so I've had the update for about a few weeks now, and I can't seem to disable my touchpad anymore. Before the update, I had the ability to disable the touchpad whenever my mouse is connected. Now I've no longer got that option. What gives? I've gone under the settings...
  7. Touchpad isn't working with Windows 10 1903

Touchpad isn't working with Windows 10 1903: I did a clean install of Windows 10 1903 and now the touchpad on my Laptop no longer works. It used to work great with 1809 and before. I've installed all the latest drivers for my Laptop, I've installed all the Windows Updates, Graphic Drivers, Sound Drivers etc. and the...
  8. Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903: I upgraded(?) to 1903 (Home), but went back to 1809 because Apps in Settings didn't work. Clicking Apps caused the entire Settings window to close. Anyone else seen this? 133468
  9. Inactive Windows scrolling on Touchpad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inactive Windows scrolling on Touchpad doesn't work: I recently bought the HPX360. I noticed that I can't use the inactive windows scrolling on the touchpad unless my start screen is open or if I plug in a USB mouse. I checked the mouse settings and the inactive windows option is on. I have tried to reinstall and update drivers...
  10. Right click doesn't work on touchpad

Right click doesn't work on touchpad: I have a HP 15-ay083TU laptop with Windows 10.The right click button on my touchpad has suddenly stopped working.I checked the synaptics touchpad settings and the two finger scrolling feature is enabled. 73935

Users found this page by searching for:

1. precision touchpad drivers compatible with windows 10 1903

2. windows 1903 feature update disables mousepad

3. cant find touchpad driver

4. windows 10 1903 touchpad,
  5. touchpad worked on windows 10 1803 but not on 1903,
  6. lenovo precision drivers windows 1903,
  7. windows precision drivers for synaptics 1903,
  8. hp synaptics touchpad driver windows 10 1903,
  9. touchpad doesnt wok,
  10. fnac one touchpad doesnt work,
  11. win 10 no touchpad 1903,