Windows 10: Touchpad driver doesn't exist

Discus and support Touchpad driver doesn't exist in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I bought a new laptop and the touchpad driver doesn't exist. These are the drivers that I have, and it only shows the mouse I connected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by denant25, Jan 4, 2021.

1. denant25 Win User

Touchpad driver doesn't exist

Hello.
    I bought a new laptop and the touchpad driver doesn't exist.
    These are the drivers that I have, and it only shows the mouse I connected.

Touchpad driver doesn't exist bd9dd867-c3f7-4aaf-a311-7a4ff11b46f2?upload=true.png

Also, when I remove the mouse, the pointer and the driver disappears.

Then, when I tried to download the driver from the manufacturer, there are very few for my windows version Win10 20H2 64-bit and none for the touchpad.

Touchpad driver doesn't exist e638729a-68f6-4986-9f5b-6135bbdabac3?upload=true.png Also, when I checked the windows update history, I noticed this.

Touchpad driver doesn't exist 9e9d9d5e-722d-44e3-b41d-dc35e450515d?upload=true.png

It seems that the drivers have been installed. How come they don't appear in the drivers list and don't work?

What should I do?

:)

denant25, Jan 4, 2021

2. My touchPad doesn''t work!!!!

Hi Lizzy

I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Take actions related to touchpad driver

Windows Key+X (Or right click on Start) > Click Device Manager > View tab > Show hidden devices > Expand Human Interface devices > Right click on the touchpad listed there >

A. Roll back the driver (You will have to repeat the steps for all entries listed including Synaptics)

Click Properties > Under Drive tab, if Rollback Driver is enabled click it

B. Update driver from manufacturer's website (You will have to repeat the steps for all entries listed including Synaptics)

Go to the website of the computer's manufacturer > See if some driver is released for your model and OS > If yes, download that > In previous option, you click Update Driver Software, in place of this, click Uninstall > Install the downloaded driver > Restart
    your computer

Source -
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17417/...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, Jan 4, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Touchpad driver doesn't exist [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Touchpad driver doesn't exist

Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Touchpad driver doesn't exist

1. Touchpad driver doesn't exist - Similar Threads - Touchpad driver doesn't

2. That Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    That Account doesn't exist: Hi - I have created a standard account for my daughter in my laptop. Everything was fine till today, when she couldn't login to her account anymore. The error message states "That account doesn't exist ", the only new activity was that she has downloaded a game call...
  3. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist: I'm using my school account to ask this but, I have a personal account that I made when I bought my PC a couple years ago and while it's still connected to my PC whenever I try to login online I states the above. I went through Microsoft costumer service but, it didn't really...
  4. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account doesn't exist: I'm using my school account to ask this but, I have a personal account that I made when I bought my PC a couple years ago and while it's still connected to my PC whenever I try to login online I states the above. I went through Microsoft costumer service but, it didn't really...
  5. Touchpad doesn't scroll - HP doesn't offer drivers for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad doesn't scroll - HP doesn't offer drivers for Windows 11: Hello, My two finger scroll doesn't work on my HP Pavilion laptop - Windows 11 , and the "roll back" driver is greyed out. I tried downloading drivers from HP but it doesn't even give me the option to put W11 as my OS. Anyone have any solutions? It also doesn't have the...
  6. Touchpad doesn't scroll - HP doesn't offer drivers for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad doesn't scroll - HP doesn't offer drivers for Windows 11: Hello, My two finger scroll doesn't work on my HP Pavilion laptop - Windows 11 , and the "roll back" driver is greyed out. I tried downloading drivers from HP but it doesn't even give me the option to put W11 as my OS. Anyone have any solutions? It also doesn't have the...
  7. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist: When my ex set up my computer, for some reason he made an Outlook account that I've never used. My sign in page for my computer has this email address and so I have a Microsoft account associated with that bogus email. All my photos are backing up to this account, all my...
  8. Keyset doesn't exist

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyset doesn't exist: I reset my password two days or so ago and then when I was trying to figure out an issue with Skype saying my pin was an issue, I discovered that my account on my Microsoft computer stated that I needed to verify my identity. When I tried to do that, it gave me an error...
  9. That account doesn't exist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    That account doesn't exist: I bought a game on Microsoft Store using a newly-created account. Then I changed a local account on my computer to this new Microsoft account but received an error message That account doesn't exist How to sort it out?...
  10. w32time doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    w32time doesn't exist: Hello, just today I have bought a laptop but when I opened it time and date was wrong. I tried to sync it but it failed each time I tried. I have been looking to fix it but I noticed that w32time and windows time doesn't exist on my laptop. Could you help me fix it? you can...