Windows 10: Touchpad Drivers not upto my expectations

Discus and support Touchpad Drivers not upto my expectations in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need better touchpad drivers for my laptop. It had crashed a while back. Fortunately I made a recovery disk but the touchpad drivers were unavailable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MA105343, Jan 30, 2019.

1. MA105343 Win User

Touchpad Drivers not upto my expectations

I need better touchpad drivers for my laptop. It had crashed a while back. Fortunately I made a recovery disk but the touchpad drivers were unavailable upon recovery.

I downloaded drivers named Elan Touchpad Drivers which were specific to my model of laptop but they don't have certain features that I require and I am unable to control the sensitivity.

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 520-15IKB (Type 81BF)

Drivers supported are type 81BF.

What should I do?

:)

MA105343, Jan 30, 2019

2. touchpad driver update

Hi Chandrahasan,

Incompatible device drivers are known to operate against the method that Windows 10 follows. We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problem, and attempt to fix the issue automatically. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start icon and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the touchpad driver, then follow these steps to check if the issue is driver related:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Touchpad gestures NOT working

Hi Abuzar,

Your touchpad drivers might be outdated or corrupted. I would suggest that you update the touchpad driver. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and X together and select
      Device Manager.
    • Locate the touchpad driver.
    • Right-click on the touchpad driver icon and click Update Driver software.
    • Click on Search automatically for Updated driver software option.

If the driver for Windows 10 is not available, download and reinstall the latest touchpad drivers from the manufacturer website.

Keep us updated.

Aileen Alf, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Touchpad Drivers not upto my expectations

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Touchpad Drivers not upto my expectations

1. Touchpad Drivers not upto my expectations - Similar Threads - Touchpad Drivers upto

2. My Touchpad drivers are not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Touchpad drivers are not working anymore: My touchpad stopped working yesterday. Im using a Lenovo Yoga7 14ITL5. I dont know how to fix it. I tried updating drivers in device manager but it said the best drivers are already installed. Please help me. My touchpad is ALPS version 1.0.0.2 and i dont know how to update....
  3. My touchpad driver wont update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad driver wont update: can anyone please tell me how to update my touchpad driver. the driver date for the touchpad in device manager is 2006 and when i go to update the driver it says the driver is already up to date....
  4. My touchpad driver wont update

My touchpad driver wont update: can anyone please tell me how to update my touchpad driver. the driver date for the touchpad in device manager is 2006 and when i go to update the driver it says the driver is already up to date....
  5. Realtek Audio Drivers Not working as expected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Drivers Not working as expected: so for info about my issue please visit this linkhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/realteck-audio-driver-issues/de16f2d4-9313-4313-a0f1-b5414d87ad57so now i marked my issue as solved and the console was able to open.. when i tried setting...
  6. Realtek Audio Drivers Not working as expected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Drivers Not working as expected: so for info about my issue please visit this linkhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/realteck-audio-driver-issues/de16f2d4-9313-4313-a0f1-b5414d87ad57so now i marked my issue as solved and the console was able to open.. when i tried setting...
  7. Realtek Audio Drivers Not working as expected

8. no touchpad driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no touchpad driver: no touchpad driver in my device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-touchpad-driver/b7fb0970-cf83-4e52-8fa7-a0e787f5d167
  9. no touchpad driver

no touchpad driver: no touchpad driver in my device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-touchpad-driver/b7fb0970-cf83-4e52-8fa7-a0e787f5d167
  10. Touchpad driver!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad driver!: I accidentally deleted my touchpad driver so I installed one from the Lenovo support website but it’s not appearing or working. submitted by /u/Quantum_Marble [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lh39yy/touchpad_driver/