Windows 10: TouchPad gesture not working on Windows 10

Discus and support TouchPad gesture not working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The TouchPad comes on all laptops. It is a pointing device that helps the user to use their pointer just like they did with a mouse.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 30, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

TouchPad gesture not working on Windows 10

TouchPad gesture not working on Windows 10 Fix-TouchPad-gesture-not-working-on-Windows-10-100x100.png
    TouchPad gesture not working on Windows 10 Fix-TouchPad-gesture-not-working-on-Windows-10-140x150.png The TouchPad comes on all laptops. It is a pointing device that helps the user to use their pointer just like they did with a mouse. It is embedded directly in the body of the laptop. However, it becomes painful [...]

This post TouchPad gesture not working on Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 30, 2019

2. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Disabling touchpad gestures in Windows 10

Hi Andrzej,

Precision touchpad is one of the improvements recently brought to Windows 10 to support touch gestures. Is you device running on Windows Creators Update? If yes, follow the steps below to disable touchpad:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Ease of Access.
    • Click Touchpad.
    • Under Touchpad, toggle the switch on or off.
    • You can also uncheck the box beside Leave touchpad on the when a mouse is connectedoption to disable it when you use a traditional mouse.
    Once done with the steps above, check if the issue will persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Aug 30, 2019
  4. TouchPad gesture not working on Windows 10

Touchpad gestures NOT working

Hi Abuzar,

Your touchpad drivers might be outdated or corrupted. I would suggest that you update the touchpad driver. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and X together and select
      Device Manager.
    • Locate the touchpad driver.
    • Right-click on the touchpad driver icon and click Update Driver software.
    • Click on Search automatically for Updated driver software option.

If the driver for Windows 10 is not available, download and reinstall the latest touchpad drivers from the manufacturer website.

Keep us updated.

Aileen Alf, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

TouchPad gesture not working on Windows 10

1. TouchPad gesture not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - TouchPad gesture working

2. Touchpad gestures are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures are not working: My keyboard gestures are not working. only one finger i can use, two finger and three are not working. i can not scroll down because gestures are very important in the touchpad. I searched a lot for it but i didn't get any solutions....
  3. Touchpad gestures are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gestures are not working: My keyboard gestures are not working. only one finger i can use, two finger and three are not working. i can not scroll down because gestures are very important in the touchpad. I searched a lot for it but i didn't get any solutions....
  4. Touchpad gestures not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad gestures not working: I have a dell INSPIRON 5570Service Tag 9Y1LFP2After a recent hardware failure. I reinstalled windows and my touch-pad gestures stopped working. I did a lot of research but to no avail. The touchpad works fine but it isnt showing up in settings as a precision touchpad, even...
  5. Touchpad Gestures not working

Touchpad Gestures not working: I am working with a Dell Laptop Vostro 3885 running on Windows 10. I am having a hard time figuring out why my touchpad gestures scrolling, zooming, clicking on the actual pad isn't working. The settings indicate they should be available. Another thing is that there is no...
  6. Touchpad Gestures not working

Touchpad Gestures not working: Hi I have not been able to use the touchpad gestures for quite awhile now. I can scroll the pointer but can't use any two-finger or more gestures. I tried following the online suggestions of reinstalling/updating the latest device software for my touchpad but that didn't...
  7. Touchpad gesture not working :

Touchpad gesture not working :: Hi When I had win 10 ver 1709 I was able to use many different gustures by two or three finger on my laptop. but after updating windows to last version, I could not install ASUS Smart Gesture on laptop again. also now touchpad gesture is not useable foe me. I try other...
  8. Windows 10 touchpad gestures not working

Windows 10 touchpad gestures not working: Been trying for a few hours downloading drivers and uninstalling the driver and restarting the computer and nothing seems to work. The tabs in the settings that I've seen in some tutorials doesn't exist on my laptop either. need help. Thanks...
  9. touchpad gestures not working

touchpad gestures not working: HP dv6-2150US, W10 home 1903-18362.239, Synaptic 19.5.10.79 date 4/16.19 touchpad gestures are not working (specifically scroll).They are configured under Mouse. I updated driver from a 2015 version. no joy After a while I noticed Fct+Scroll and tried that == it started...
  10. Touchpad Gestures not working

Touchpad Gestures not working: I just updated my windows 10. After updating, my touchpad gestures have stopped working. It's frustrating. I tried to see from the questions people have asked, but I can't do the "Locate the touchpad driver" step since what I have on my device manager is "Mice and other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touch and go touchpad not working win 10

2. touchpad gesture not working in win 10

3. win 10 ltsb touchpad not working