Windows 10: Touchpad Gesture

Discus and support Touchpad Gesture in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Touchpad Gesture is not working, how do I fix it? I already tried going to set up and talking to a get help chat.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Que Cabato, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Touchpad Gesture

Touchpad Gesture is not working, how do I fix it? I already tried going to set up and talking to a get help chat.

:)

Que Cabato, Dec 8, 2018

2. Touchpad gestures

Hello, Does your touchpad work except for gestures ?

I suggest you install the touchpad driver from your PC manufacturer.

Patricia.Guenot, Dec 8, 2018
  3. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Touchpad Gesture

Disabling touchpad gestures in Windows 10

Hi Andrzej,

Precision touchpad is one of the improvements recently brought to Windows 10 to support touch gestures. Is you device running on Windows Creators Update? If yes, follow the steps below to disable touchpad:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Ease of Access.
    • Click Touchpad.
    • Under Touchpad, toggle the switch on or off.
    • You can also uncheck the box beside Leave touchpad on the when a mouse is connectedoption to disable it when you use a traditional mouse.
    Once done with the steps above, check if the issue will persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Touchpad Gesture

1. Touchpad Gesture - Similar Threads - Touchpad Gesture

2. Help me disable touchpad gestures, please.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me disable touchpad gestures, please.: So I have an Exibel bluetooth keyboard model 38-6917/HB087 which features a touchpad. This is a keyboard bought at Clas Ohlson Norway and does not have proper support, so I can't find any properly configured drivers. this means that since it technically is third-party and...
  3. Windows 10 - Some parts of the UI and touchpad gesture not working sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Some parts of the UI and touchpad gesture not working sometimes: I'm facing a strange issue with my Windows 10 machine. I'm on the latest build that is 18362.239. Sometimes part of the GUI is not working (All GUI including the settings UI). new For example, if i have chrome opened. When the issue occurs, I'm not able to move the...
  4. TouchPad gesture not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    TouchPad gesture not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The TouchPad comes on all laptops. It is a pointing device that helps the user to use their pointer just like they did with a mouse. It is embedded directly in the body of the laptop. However, it becomes painful [...] This post TouchPad gesture not working...
  5. Disable Three Finger Gesture of touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Three Finger Gesture of touchpad: Hi guys, I need a bit of help with finding settings for Laptop's gestures. The problem is the three-finger-touch gesture. I want to disable it because many times the search bar pops up and doesn't go back no matter what. I've to repeatedly log off to remove it from the...
  6. Precision touchpad gesture setting not changing MSI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Precision touchpad gesture setting not changing MSI: Hello, I have msi laptop. I wanted to use precision touchpad gestures. It is working somehow, but I cannot change any of the settings. It changes in settings, but when I use it keeps working as if I didnt change it. Help me please :)...
  7. touchpad gestures not working

touchpad gestures not working: HP dv6-2150US, W10 home 1903-18362.239, Synaptic 19.5.10.79 date 4/16.19 touchpad gestures are not working (specifically scroll).They are configured under Mouse. I updated driver from a 2015 version. no joy After a while I noticed Fct+Scroll and tried that == it started...
  8. How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad: I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties. Then the instructions say "click...
  9. How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad: I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties. Then the instructions say "click...
  10. Touchpad gesture issue

Touchpad gesture issue: On my touchpad when I tap with three fingers it calls up cortana, but in my touchpad setting it has the setting as middle mouse click, which is what it normally does. My computer randomly did this change and I cannot figure out what is making it call up cortana instead middle...