Windows 10: Touchpad gesture

Discus and support Touchpad gesture in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying 2 finger scroll using my touchpad but I'm not able to use any gestures on the touchpad. I looked upon the internet and try to figure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vraj_Patel, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Touchpad gesture

Hi,

I'm trying 2 finger scroll using my touchpad but I'm not able to use any gestures on the touchpad. I looked upon the internet and try to figure it out from the device manager but there is no touchpad option in the device manager. I also tried settings -> touchpad but there is only one option for touchpad sensitivity. I'm using an Asus R558U laptop. Please find attached screenshots for reference.

Touchpad gesture 4bdb5fe8-d81d-4e73-be13-e44053a1159e?upload=true.png Touchpad gesture 6cc68e0b-deb0-4fde-ae9b-6e831382f673?upload=true.png

:)

Vraj_Patel, Oct 26, 2020

2. Touchpad gestures

Hello, Does your touchpad work except for gestures ?

I suggest you install the touchpad driver from your PC manufacturer.

Patricia.Guenot, Oct 26, 2020
  3. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Touchpad gesture

Disabling touchpad gestures in Windows 10

Hi Andrzej,

Precision touchpad is one of the improvements recently brought to Windows 10 to support touch gestures. Is you device running on Windows Creators Update? If yes, follow the steps below to disable touchpad:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Ease of Access.
    • Click Touchpad.
    • Under Touchpad, toggle the switch on or off.
    • You can also uncheck the box beside Leave touchpad on the when a mouse is connectedoption to disable it when you use a traditional mouse.
    Once done with the steps above, check if the issue will persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Touchpad gesture

1. Touchpad gesture - Similar Threads - Touchpad gesture

2. Touchpad gestures not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad gestures not working: Hi there. As I remember I was able to use touchpad gestures on my laptop Windows 10, like two finger scrolling. I erased my whole disk and moved to some linux distros for a while. Touchpad gestures were also working fine on other OSs. But now that I'm back to Windows 10,...
  3. Help! How do i change my touchpad gesture sensitivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! How do i change my touchpad gesture sensitivity: So I have been using my new ASUS gaming laptop (ASUS TUF FX505DT) for a couple of months, and I have really been enjoying the use of the touchpad, previously I was used to only mouse and keyboard because I used PC and not Laptop. Anyway, so basically I set it up so that I...
  4. Gesture on the touchpad is missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Gesture on the touchpad is missing: I have laptop Acer Aspire E 14 E5-476G my touchpad gesture is not working after I have reinstalled the window 10 pro by bootable usb. how to fix it now? [ATTACH]...
  5. Disabling "Show all windows" touchpad gesture

Disabling "Show all windows" touchpad gesture: Hi. I'm having trouble with the new Windows 10 Touchpad gestures. I will be tracking the cursor left to right and the screen will enter Show All Windows mode. I have to press Win+Tab to get out of the view, and it is completely disrupting my laptop use. I've tried...
  6. Touchpad gesture not working :

Touchpad gesture not working :: Hi When I had win 10 ver 1709 I was able to use many different gustures by two or three finger on my laptop. but after updating windows to last version, I could not install ASUS Smart Gesture on laptop again. also now touchpad gesture is not useable foe me. I try other...
  7. No options shows up to change touchpad gesture setting. It used to work fine earlier. Tried...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No options shows up to change touchpad gesture setting. It used to work fine earlier. Tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/boiimlit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ik2gy8/no_options_shows_up_to_change_touchpad_gesture/
  8. Touchpad buttons and gestures not working after Windows 10 update.

Touchpad buttons and gestures not working after Windows 10 update.: Hi there After the recent Windows 10 update, the Touchpad buttons Left, Centre, Right, and touchpad gestures are not working on my Lenovo X260. The pointer moves but buttons and gestures do not work. I have already tried to update driver, rebooting, and check that touchpad...
  9. Touchpad gestures stopped working

Touchpad gestures stopped working: After a system recovery on my HP the touchpad gestures are not working anymore. The system indicates that the drivers are correctly installed and updated to its latest version but the touchpad is still not working properly. I didn't find any other solution to solve the issue...
  10. Paint 3d touchpad gesture moving view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d touchpad gesture moving view: Pain 3D is not touchpad friendly, I can't easily move my view by dragging. Its default keybind for moving camera is middle mouse button which is not available for the touchpad...