Windows 10: touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Discus and support touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; W10 Pro 1709 16299.431 ASUS N501VW Two finger tap opens context menu but other two finger gestures, three finger gestures not working. This had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hymanwallace, Jun 4, 2018.

1. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

W10 Pro 1709 16299.431

ASUS N501VW

Two finger tap opens context menu but other two finger gestures, three finger gestures not working.

This had been working but I've not been using the feature for a few weeks because I've been using external devices. On the road now and would like these features back.

Re-installation of Asus SmartGesture reports success. Rebooted.

The W10 settings.touchpad page does not include any option other than sensitivity. I remember this page having some other option but don't remember what it was.

:)

hymanwallace, Jun 4, 2018

2. Two Finger Scroll

I have updated my ASUS laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I am now no longer able to two finger scroll or use any of the smart gestures I used to be able to use in Windows 8.1. I have gone to the touchpad settings and scrolling is not an option listed.
    I am also unable to open the ASUS smart gestures program anymore. Any idea how to add this setting back with Windows 10?

SammieJames, Jun 4, 2018
  3. oommgg Win User
    two finger scroll stopped working

Original Title: two finger scroll

on 7-30-16 an automatic update for ASUS installed....once again my two finger scroll stopped working. Read through and tried solutions posted after the windows 10 upgrade issue with same problem. Nothing I tried works, under 'mouses' ELAN body is blank,
    so I cant even repair it. Clicked on ELAN in 'programs' to see if it could repair, no button! Clicked on help links, found nothing but sales stuff for ELAN.

ASUS touchpad or smart gesture not even listed in my programs list.

I can't figure it out, did a system restore (this update was NOT listed on 'latest updates' to uninstall from there) and the touchpad was back to normal.....for a few minutes, until it auto installed again....grrrr.......

Help please!

oommgg, Jun 4, 2018
Thema:

touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

1. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501 - Similar Threads - touchpad gestures finger

2. Touchpad two finger scroll not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad two finger scroll not working: My cursor randomly disappeared after a call with my friend. I couldn't move it or anything, so I restarted my laptop. After that, it was there, but it was all jumpy and slower. and scrolling doesn't work I put on higher sensitivity, and I turned off "Enhance Pointer...
  3. Touchpad two finger scroll not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad two finger scroll not working: My cursor randomly disappeared after a call with my friend. I couldn't move it or anything, so I restarted my laptop. After that, it was there, but it was all jumpy and slower. and scrolling doesn't work I put on higher sensitivity, and I turned off "Enhance Pointer...
  4. Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering: Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the community but I'm in it student who works in the field so I feel that I may have a lot to offer but in this specific case I've just about gone through all common troubleshooting techniques and none have worked. The specific issue I'm...
  5. Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering: Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the community but I'm in it student who works in the field so I feel that I may have a lot to offer but in this specific case I've just about gone through all common troubleshooting techniques and none have worked. The specific issue I'm...
  6. Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Touchpad two fingers and gesture stopped working

Touchpad two fingers and gesture stopped working: Hi, Touchpad on my Lenovo X1 Carbon stopped two fingers scrolling and gesture three fingers minimize, two fingers zoom. I checked uninstalled and reinstalled drivers of the touchpad not working my window and all drivers are up to date X1 Carbon 6th GEN Windows 10...
  8. Touchpad two-finger scrolling speed

Touchpad two-finger scrolling speed: Is there any way to decrease the speed of scrolling via two-finger drag? The scroll speed in the settings panel appears only to work with a traditional mouse. I would like the scroll to be about half as sensitive....
  9. Touchpad two-finger scroll erratic

Touchpad two-finger scroll erratic: I recently purchased a Windows 10 laptop PC from Dell (specifically the XPS 9380), and it appears that the built-in Windows Precision touchpad drivers aren't working properly. Specifically, the cursor jumps erratically during two-finger scroll, causing similarly-erratic...
  10. Two-Finger Touchpad Scrolling (TFTPS)

Two-Finger Touchpad Scrolling (TFTPS): I have a DELL laptop and I am setting up an HP laptop for a friend. The DELL TFTPS works smoothly but the HP TFTPS is hit and miss. Both DELL and the HP have the touchpad ‘Sensitivity’ set to ‘Medium’ and both machines were new in November 2018 and have the Windows 10 Home...