Windows 10: touchpad is not working properly after upgradation

Discus and support touchpad is not working properly after upgradation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, my touchpad of Lenovo ideapad330 is not working after updation. its 2 fingurs scroll up down ,3 fingures functions are not working. getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VAIBHAVSAHU1, Oct 10, 2018.

1. touchpad is not working properly after upgradation

hi,

my touchpad of Lenovo ideapad330 is not working after updation.

its 2 fingurs scroll up down ,3 fingures functions are not working.

getting difficulties in using it.

eagerly waiting for a perfect solution.

:)

VAIBHAVSAHU1, Oct 10, 2018

2. My touchpad isn't working properly

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

I suggest you to roll back the drivers and check if that helps.

Try the following steps:

• Right click on the start icon and choose device manager

• In device manager, right on the touchpad under Mice and other pointing devices.

• Click on Rollback under driver tab.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Touchpad not working properly

Hi Omer,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the touchpad drivers by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 10, 2018
  4. tony910 Win User

touchpad is not working properly after upgradation

Synaptics Touchpad not working properly

Hello.

Since upgrading to Windows 10, my touchpad is not working properly any more. It's not that the touchpad isn't working at all or that I can't move or control the pointer. I say it isn't working properly because, occasionally, one single tap is read as multiple taps, and it has the same effect as if I had tapped about ten times.

Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Thanks.

tony910, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

touchpad is not working properly after upgradation

1. touchpad is not working properly after upgradation - Similar Threads - touchpad working properly

2. Asus touchpad not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus touchpad not working properly: After a few hours of use, my touchpad goes wild. Not register movement, registering it but going in different directions, sometimes it registers properly but after a few seconds again does not work, it also random click but all the other gestures work properly. The problem is...
  3. Asus touchpad not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus touchpad not working properly: After a few hours of use, my touchpad goes wild. Not register movement, registering it but going in different directions, sometimes it registers properly but after a few seconds again does not work, it also random click but all the other gestures work properly. The problem is...
  4. touchpad not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad not working properly: why my dell laptop touch pad stop working....frequently....is any one facing the same problem....please help me out ,if any one has a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-properly/a2917456-be63-4e6a-a39b-a710741b9518
  5. touchpad not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad not working properly: why my dell laptop touch pad stop working....frequently....is any one facing the same problem....please help me out ,if any one has a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-properly/a2917456-be63-4e6a-a39b-a710741b9518
  6. Synaptics SMBus Touchpad Not working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics SMBus Touchpad Not working Properly: Hi Uday Here , Hope every thing is fine out there. I don't know why my Mouse Pointer works in a weird fashion. Like for some time it works absolutely fine and after few minutes it will stop working for a while like about 2 minutes. I have seen a few posts in Internet on...
  7. TouchPad not working after upgrading 8.1 to 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    TouchPad not working after upgrading 8.1 to 10: Hello I updated my Acer Aspire E 15 Touch from windows 8.1 to windows 10 now my touchpad is not working. I tried to install the drivers but did not fix the issue. I can't ever find touchpad mouse in settings. Can anyone help please...
  8. Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803

Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803: After upgrade to 1803 my microphone is not working properly. I googeld and found many times this answer: Hit Windows key and search for "microphone privacy settings" Hit "Allow access to the microphone on this device" Switch "Allow apps to access your microphone" to ON...
  9. Touchpad not working properly

Touchpad not working properly: OK so now if my touchpad is switched on the mouse cursor sometimes makes continuous erratic movements around the screen. Turning it off solves this problem. Is this a sign it's wearing out, or is there something I can do to stop this? 42868
  10. Synaptics Touchpad not working properly

Synaptics Touchpad not working properly: Hello. Since upgrading to Windows 10, my touchpad is not working properly any more. It's not that the touchpad isn't working at all or that I can't move or control the pointer. I say it isn't working properly because, occasionally, one single tap is read as multiple taps,...