Windows 10: Touchpad isn't recognized

Discus and support Touchpad isn't recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a new laptop Lenovo ThinkBook 15 IIL recently which had Ms Dos as the OS, i installed ubuntu Linux mint 20.10 and i had my touchpad working just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Papa Kyei Baffour, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Touchpad isn't recognized

I got a new laptop Lenovo ThinkBook 15 IIL recently which had Ms Dos as the OS, i installed ubuntu Linux mint 20.10 and i had my touchpad working just fine. I uninstalled the Linux and installed windows 10 pro and my touchpad isn't even recognized. I have checked for the drivers in the computer management but no pointing device shows.

Please help!!!!

:)

Papa Kyei Baffour, Mar 5, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 5, 2021
  3. nxavis9 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Touchpad isn't recognized

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Touchpad isn't recognized

1. Touchpad isn't recognized - Similar Threads - Touchpad isn't recognized

2. Headset microphone isn't recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset microphone isn't recognized: I have been using my HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset for awhile now on this computer, and the microphone worked perfectly fine until I come back to my computer, turn it on, and go onto a call with my friends online. They only could hear what I know is my built...
  3. touchpad isn't responding!

touchpad isn't responding!: My touchpad suddenly stopped responding, but the external mouse is working fine. I tried force shut down but after sometime it again stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-isnt-responding/142bbdb0-c209-4dc6-9bec-05db069e3db7
  4. Touchpad isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad isn't working: My mouse froze in the middle of a zoom meeting. I was able to find a wireless mouse to finish the meeting. Once over I took out the mouse's USB and restarted the computer. This time there was no mouse until I put in the USB again. I tried fn+f9 to disable then enable the...
  5. Windows Will Not Recognize Touchpad

Windows Will Not Recognize Touchpad: Windows: 10, fully updated Touchpad: Seenda, supports Windows 10, which I have Problems- * In my devices setting in the Windows Control Panel, there is no "touchpad" option. No "mouse and touchpad" option either. Just "mouse". * Under USB devices in both the Windows...
  6. Touchpad isn't working

Touchpad isn't working: I updated my laptop evening then I just run it maybe at 12.00 pm and now it's toucjpad isn't working . Don't know what happen just please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-isnt-working/5645d67e-d34e-4590-b65e-0a79cfffd81e
  7. My touchpad isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad isn't working: I pressed fn f9 by accident and the touchpad stopped working and I dont know what the enable button is. I watched many videos but I cant find anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/9081ecc8-0fe3-46e1-96bf-ce9819165815
  8. Touchpad Isn't Working Again

Touchpad Isn't Working Again: Hi, I have been having this problem where my touchpad just seems to stop working completely. It happened once fro the first time in Jan 2019. I had just locked my laptop and opened it again to find out the touchpad had stopped working. I waited 5 days and it had started...
  9. Microsoft isn't recognizing my touchpad, wifi, bluetooth.

Microsoft isn't recognizing my touchpad, wifi, bluetooth.: I've dual boot windows and ubuntu. I've installed both freshly. My windows isn't recognizing my touchpad, bluetooth, wifi of my laptop whereas Ubuntu is recognizing. So, it's not Hardware issue but a software issue. i cannot even connect to internet without wifi. What to do...
  10. Touchpad isn't working, help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchpad isn't working, help!: So my touchpad isn't working, I can't click or move the mouse around, and I have no idea how to make it work again. I do have a wireless mouse connected using Bluetooth, but I don't think that should effect it. My wireless mouse does work, but the touchpad seems to not be. So...